Date: Saturday, November 26th, 2011

Time: 12:00pm EST

Line: MSU -6.5

Television Broadcast Provided by:

BTN

Radio Broadcast Provided by:

www.spartansportsnetwork.com

Michigan-State-Pro-Combat-Uniforms-7.jpg

I have been to this game before: last time was 2008 I believe. Beautiful tailgating on lake michigan, view of the city, surrounded by MSU fans. Get into the stadium, again surrounded by MSU fans. Awesome experience.

There were maybe 30,000 fans there back in 2008, I can only imagine what it will be like this weekend- Thanksgiving weekend, with MSU already having clinched the division, NU already having clinched a bowl berth, and a forecast that calls for 50% chance of rain. The picture I used for the GDT will probably be an accurate representation of the stands.

But I'll be there! Making the one hour commute south to see the team before they head to Indy. Could be a miserable experience, but I can't pass up the opportunity to watch this football team play! (Unlike the current MSU student section, heyyyyooo. But seriously, they're so incredibly spoiled, and they can't show up on senior day, repulsive).

Listening to the msu show on btn, sounds like JA is coming back next year. Wasnt so sure before the season, but thats awesome. That would be 3/4ths of our secondary, all LBers, and 3/5ths of our DL rotation should be returning. Good stuff.

On offense we lose QB, all WRs, and foreman, but i think those replacements will still be serviceable. We shall see.

SV, I will probably be tailgating with some spartan fans prior to the game. If you want to say hi, go ahead and pm me and we can exchange phone numbers.

Phooey, I wanted to go, I really did, but now I've got family coming into town unexpectedly... Maybe next time. :cry:

While I was at NU I attended a number of MSU basketball and football games...And it certainly can be a great football tailgate scene (for all the reasons SV mentioned)...Should be one this Saturday if the rain holds off. Enjoy fellas.

Excited for tomorrow, but wish mich/osu was on at different time. Its incredible to think the michigan seniors could end their careers winless against msu and osu.

A fumble, a rookie corner,a poor punt and a team good enough to exploit all 3.

NW had done a nice job controlling the ball.

First MSU team ever to win 10 games in back to back seasons. And we will finish the season as the only big ten team with 1 or fewer conference losses. Considering our schedule was one of the most difficult, makes it even more impressive.

Congrats to Kirk.

It would be awesome to beat Wisconsin again. Look at their 4 road games --> they can be had outside of Madison. And we have Gholston this time. We need to win this game.

I'm already jacked. This work week is going to draaaagggg.....

"P4RB" is quickly approaching "PPTPW" status in East Lansing. We should just have those two phrases inscribed at the base of the "welcome to east lansing" sign.

And if I were a high school kid, and didn't have an offer from MD, I'd head straight for Pat Fitzgerald. I think he's a great coach and leader, and its impressive to watch. I respect the heck out of him, as an opposing fan. Their entire sideline was so enthusiastic and fired up for the game - considering their record, and their lack of fan support, all that stuff, it was impressive to see.