hail2mich

GDT: Ohio State at #15 Michigan 11/26/2011

The Game

Live From Michigan Stadium

3-e1309549240818.jpg

Ohio State (6-5, 3-4 in Big Ten) vs. #15 Michigan (9-2, 5-2 in Big Ten)

Day: Saturday

Date: 11/26/2011

Time: 12:00 p.m. E.T.

TV: ABC

Series Record: Michigan leads, 57–43–6 (Win vacated by 2010 OSU team not included)

Last Meeting: Ohio State won 37-7 (Win was later vacated due to NCAA violations)

It's not OSU vs. Michigan week without mentioning Bo vs. Woody

BoAndWoody.jpg

The Greatest Rivalry of All Time

XsoMBO0c6Vs&feature=related

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

GOD DAMN IT, WE'RE GOING TO ****ING WIN THIS YEAR!!!!! I'M PUMPED UP AND IT'S ONLY MONDAY!!!

I think this will be a LOT closer than the Nebraska game. OSU will not be taking it lightly and I'm hoping UM is not getting too overconfident. A possible BCS birth for UM with a win, Mattison is a god!

I think this will be a LOT closer than the Nebraska game. OSU will not be taking it lightly and I'm hoping UM is not getting too overconfident. A possible BCS birth for UM with a win, Mattison is a god!

Overconfident based on what, seven consecutive losses?

This is the first time in a long time that I've felt confident about the forces of Good over Evil. I sincerely hope Hoke runs up the score on them.

#BeatOhio!

My, how the tables have turned! A year ago there seemed to be no end in sight.

I think Michigan will win. They need to win.

It's been a better season than most expected. Sure, there was always the chance they would play well in the toss up games to get to this point, but I certainly didn't expect it. It's not good enough, though.

I'm not interested in overall moral victories of a 9-3 season. They have a chance to make this a special season and they need to take it. Wins over osu, neb, and nd, along with a slew of other convincing wins means something.

Go blue. Beat Ohio.

I was just thinking back to the UM-ND game. I was sitting in a bar that a lot of Sparties apparently frequent, and my friend and I wound up with this annoying Sparty fan sitting next to us. At 24-7 I was down and trying to rationalize another disappointing season by saying 7-5 isn't a bad stepping stone for a new system, 1st year, etc. Then the 4th Q happened. Annoying Sparty fan got out of dodge, M fans got loud, Spartan fans got quiet.

Cut to now, and we are coming off a *****-slapping of Nebraska and meeting up against a struggling OSU team where a win seems to get us into a BCS game. Never would have thunk it sitting in that bar at 24-7.

But even with all that, pretty much any season that ends with a loss to OSU is a disappointment. MUST KILL

I've been impressed with the way Hoke has brought this team together, following the loss at MSU. The past 3 seasons we have tanked. Really had the game tying TD against Iowa, & that could have sent us into the crapper - but nice rebound wins against Illinois & Nebraska .. & now we're ready for THE GAME.

MUST WIN

MUST WIN

MUST WIN

MUST WIN

MUST WIN

Ohio State's only chance is to try to get Robinson off of his game early and often. Also, they need to win the time of possession game, and probably by a wide margin. Miller is going to need to find Stoneburner and Posey enough to keep the UoM defense from stacking the line. Probably won't work out that way, so congrats to Michigan for what seems like a relatively easy end to the 7 game jinx.

Michigan puts up 50 and wins 52-3. Wish we had another shot at Sparty because after that Iowa loss, I think the light has switched on with the D, Denard and especially how Borges uses Denard.

Getting really really excited.

I'm headed to a friend of mine's house who also happens to be the only respectable OSU fan I know.

Should be crazy.

Prediction

Michigan: 41

ohio: 10

HAIL!

Pretty damn excited for this one!

Agreed, good to see Blue almost back.

Another add for your twitter account:

@SamWebb77

Edited by FRM710

I hope the really amazing, super athletic, runs all over the place, one time Heisman candidate Denard "Shoelace" Robinson shows up today. If the powers of good are with Denard today then you bet your a** we can beat Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brionte Dunn and his UM Committed cousin in the house.

OL J Garnett taking his official visit for todays game

WR Darboh taking his official visit

Commited CA OL Erik Magnuson taking his official, he will be working on Garnett