hail2mich

GDT: #16 Nebraska at #18 Michigan 11/19/2011

There's a party in mr. zip's house!!

I can't believe this!! I thought we would lose handily!! I really did!

MICHIGAN FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!

"Beat Ohio" chant in the Big House!

**** YES!!! I couldn't hear it over the music I decided I would blare out of the speakers in celebration! :D

Defense validates last weeks performance with another very strong outing. Denard looks as comfortable as he has all season. Touissant shows why this is a completely different team when he's healthy and the guy. Receivers were terrific, Denard actually lead a guy down field, kicker actually made a FG over 40. Awesome game, awesome season.

Now we just need that one win.

Real nice game for Denard and Borges. Over the last two weeks they have found a way to strike a balance between what they want the QB to do in this offense and what Denard actually does well. Red Zone is still problematic but Ive gained new hope that Denard will grow into an efficient QB. Touissant looks the part of a feature back with some game breaking potential. Hes cuts laterally way better than I ever knew.

The D gets better every week. The DL was dominant again. Mattison is a miracle worker. Cant wait to see how scary these guys are after a couple more recruiting cycles.

Beat Ohio next week and we have 10 wins and an at large BCS bid. Who would have thought that after the Spring game? Hopefully, we can represent better than last year.

It's nice to win a game against a ranked team for once. It won't matter unless we win next week.

So where will we be in the BCS rankings after this week? When we beat OSU next week we should be in a good place to get a BCS at-large.

The job Hoke and Mattison have done with the defense is amazing. Also, I loved Borges today. First series sucked, abandoned the plan and went to the spread. Denard and the offense played very well today, much more fluid.

Beat OSU and UM is a 10-2 team, not to shabby Brady....

Urban Meyer going to Ohio is bad news for the big ten.

I disagree, I welcome him. Makes everyone else better.

Congratulations, you guys, on an impressive win.

Yup. A team you couldn't beat.

jk :P Thanks for coming in here and being respectful. Not enough people do that. Nice win yourself, today.

TOUCHDOWN ODOMS!!! What a throw!

That might be the best throw I've seen him make. I have my fingers crossed that he puts it all (legs and arm) together next season.

I got home from the game about an hour ago. Reminds me of days gone by. This was Michigan's best game since Lloyd's last game. What an arse-kicking today.

We're still trying to thaw out. When we left our house the forecast was 50-55 and gusting wind from the south. The wind forecast was right, but the temp never got out of the mid 40's. My wife and I had singles in the south end zone, with the wind at our backs, but wanted to sit together so we went to the top of the north end zone. Wind whipping straight at us and coming back at us off the scoreboard. Thankfully, it was an enjoyable second half which mitigated the wind's effects.

Watching the UM defense is prideful. That's how Big Ten defense should be played, by attacking. The last three years of prevent defense for 60 minutes was terrible. This is football!!

I cannot believe the improvement this year. I was praying for a miracle for the team to have a middle of the pack defense...but 5th in points allowed? I know it's been somewhat of a cupcake schedule but that's just so great.