SpartanValor

Week 11: IU @ MSU

I'm posting this in the Spartan forum because I don't want to upset Ingefanclub.

If State does lose Saturday you can tattoo Legends co-champ on your *** for all I care.

We'll do it from a parlor in Indy!!!

The difference between florida state and michigan state.....

Yahoo/Rivals Recruiting Rankings:

2007 - MSU class ranked #8 in the Big Ten

2008 - MSU class ranked #8 in the Big Ten

2-stars:

Joel Foreman

Trenton Robinson

3-stars:

Kirk Cousins

BJ Cunningham

Jerel Worthy

Keshawn Martin

On the verge of back to back big ten championships

Damn work, i dont think i can make indy or the bowl game. Definitely going to evanston though.

Are cg tix still going for $100+?

StubHub looks like it's over a 100 now.

Nonetheless - donors, season ticket holders, and students can make a ticket request. My buddy is a season ticket holder and requested four tickets for our group last night. Tix through the school are $80 a pop and in one of the corner end zones I think....we should know sometime after 6 PM on Monday. If that doesn't work, I'll probably look more into StubHub...

My dad, a UM alum, made me break out laughing last night. He was claiming that if MSU losses next week and UM beats OSU next week, UM could claim to be co-Big Ten Legends champs. No, pops, that's not how it works...

Actually its true, they would get a trophy and everything. Its called the pussification of american sports.

Check out rexrodes twitter feed.

Just curious, how come you didn't feel this way about the Big Ten Championship from last year? Is it because you actually beat Wisconsin (a valid reason) or because the three way tie makes sharing it better? MSU lost the tie-breaker, just like Michigan would this year.

By the way, I don't think Michigan should get a trophy if it comes down to it, but I didn't think Michigan State should last year either.

Actually its true, they would get a trophy and everything. Its called the pussification of american sports.

Check out rexrodes twitter feed.

Really? Wow.

a) I look like a jackass

b) That's just stupid

BTW - even more incentive to win next week (and I hope Dantonio tells our players that)...don't let UM taste that trophy.

Just curious, how come you didn't feel this way about the Big Ten Championship from last year? Is it because you actually beat Wisconsin (a valid reason) or because the three way tie makes sharing it better? MSU lost the tie-breaker, just like Michigan would this year.

By the way, I don't think Michigan should get a trophy if it comes down to it, but I didn't think Michigan State should last year either.

Its because last year we went undefeated against the teams we were tied with, and this year, michigan has gone winless against the team it would be tied with. MSU was 1-0 against Wisconsin and OSU, Michigan is 0-1 against MSU. Thats the (enormous) difference.

A better example for you, if you don't mind: No, I do not think OSU should be able to claim a share of the big ten championship last year. But both Wisconsin and MSU had valid arguments.

The win over Wisconsin, coupled with the fact that MSU never played OSU, gives MSU fans legitimate championship rights. If MSU had lost to Wisconsin, as UM did to MSU, then your comparison would be apt.

Its because last year we went undefeated against the teams we were tied with, and this year, michigan has gone winless against the team it would be tied with. MSU was 1-0 against Wisconsin and OSU, Michigan is 0-1 against MSU. Thats the (enormous) difference.

A better example for you, if you don't mind: No, I do not think OSU should be able to claim a share of the big ten championship last year. But both Wisconsin and MSU had valid arguments.

Good enough reasoning for me. Thanks.

Fox Announces Gus Johnson/Charles Davis/Tim Brewster as the btcg crew. Cant wait to hear Brewster comment on Bielema and the badgers if they make it lol.

Dan Conroy for threeeeee....PURE!

To say the Spartans are banged up is obvious at this point in the season, but they have no plans — at least not at this point — of holding anyone out of the Northwestern game.

"We don't play cautious, there's no reason to play cautious," defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi said. "You can stand on the sideline and get hurt. We play to win.

"We're finishing business, as Coach Dantonio would say. It's not over. We've got one regular-season game, we want to go 10-2 into that final game, the championship game. Our kids will come to play, I have no doubt. It takes a little bit of weight off their shoulders."

From The Detroit News: Michigan State Spartans | Legends champ Michigan State still motivated to beat Northwestern | The Detroit News

Fox Announces Gus Johnson/Charles Davis/Tim Brewster as the btcg crew. Cant wait to hear Brewster comment on Bielema and the badgers if they make it lol.

Dan Conroy for threeeeee....PURE!

My first tweet today:

Timmy Brewster...From B1G head ball coach to gunning for Charissa Thompson's job...

Michigan State Spartans

Michigan State has SOLD OUT its entire allotment of 15,450 tickets for the Dec. 3 Big Ten Championship Game in Indianapolis, Ind. All season-ticket holders and Spartan Fund members, who submitted requests prior to today's noon deadline, will have their orders filled.

I'm going to Indy, baby! My buddy got a confirmation email for our four ticket request through the Athletic Department tonight.

Looks like I'm springing for your B1G Title game ticket...

Ive actually been offered a ticket, but law school finals are the next week, so I am currently undecided