SpartanValor

Week 11: IU @ MSU

Worthy is killing it again today. God I hope D can talk him into coming back for one more.

Doubtful, at best. I think he's as good as gone.

As much as I want him back, there is possibly a positive - if we start having guys drafted in the first round (if he gets hurt next year who knows), then recruits see what we're all about...

I love how we are trying to get Nichol a TD...didn't work, but kinda cool being he's a senior.

Should of ran rocket then :)

Denzel Drone!

Man, I sure have missed not have the hoosiers on the schedule. This game reminds me of CMU

People have whined they are our "protected rival", but I love it. Much rather have them on our schedule every year guaranteed than OSU. If I recall correctly, in 13-14, we don't have PSU, OSU or Wisky on our schedule...Maxwell's senior year...could be fun...

Caper hurt. Poop.

Caper is VERY high up on my list of favorite Spartans. He came in as a big recruit and it hasn't worked out. He's the third string RB, but I saw some very genuine quotes from him about how he's all about the team and will do whatever it takes to help. He just seemed like a really good kid.

WOO HOO!!!!! Indy bound indeed!

So proud of the senior and Coach D is the man. Just a trouncing...complete domination.

I may be going to the big game ...anybody have any recommendations on getting a couple tix to the Championship Game? Will the university be making any additional tix available or should I go the StubHub route?

I need to know the same thing. I think I'm skipping the NW game for the B1G Championship. If I can get a ticket...

I need to know the same thing. I think I'm skipping the NW game for the B1G Championship. If I can get a ticket...

Here's a question - do you think StubHub will get cheaper next weekend after a Leaders champ is crowned? I figure any fans of other teams with tix will want to unload them.

Northwestern is so cute. A week out, and i just got tix off stubhub: row 1, behind msu bench, $28. shipping was almost the most expensive part (16 for fedex overnight, thats brutal).

Cant wait to see the team, up close and personal, one last time!

I'm posting this in the Spartan forum because I don't want to upset Ingefanclub.

If State does lose Saturday you can tattoo Legends co-champ on your *** for all I care.