SpartanValor

Week 11: IU @ MSU

My random rooting interests:

OSU beat PSU

Nebraska beat Michigan

Illinois beat Wisconsin (the reverse is fine, if....)

PSU beat Wisconsin

OSU beat Michigan

Iowa beat Purdue

Iowa beat Nebraska

A guy can dream!

Edited by SpartanValor

I like the Eric Collins/Chris Martin duo for the BTN.

Ditto. They are a good tandem - I really enjoy hearing Martin in studio as well.

On an additional note, Big Ten Network is everything I could have ever wanted from it. I love it.

Anyone hear anything about why Fowler didn't dress?

No.

How many folks is Jeremy Gainer gonna blow up on return coverage in the B10 this year???

Additionally, great to see Jairus Jones on the field already...And making a gorgeous open field tackle on Roberson.

Edited by lionstigersand...

This really is the worst QB I have ever seen play before. The last drive where Max almost picked him off I didn't even see a rec anywhere near by so where was he throwing the ball. Then the next pass he missed his at the moment open rec by at least 3 feet. They had better hope they can start to move the ball or this will be 50 - 0 by half time.

Holy smokes...Illinois up 14-0 early on Wisconsin. That game could have HUGE ramifications on the Big Ten title game.

If Illinois wins and PSU wins today, PSU in from Leaders.

As much as I don't want to root for UM today, I'm slightly uneasy about going to Norrthwestern next week...

Yeah Persa worries me. Not the greatest but sometimes the lesser guys look like all pros on us.

Holy smokes...Illinois up 14-0 early on Wisconsin. That game could have HUGE ramifications on the Big Ten title game.

If Illinois wins and PSU wins today, PSU in from Leaders.

Of course they are on the road.

Nah. That was a terrible decision. Punt the ball and make them try and go 80 at minimum. Keep the mo.

I agree. We're up 17-0 and the better team...don't give them an inch. Make 'em earn it.

I think Coach D over thinks some times. Not mad at any means, just wish he would punt/take points instead of trying for Little Giants 2.0

Nah. That was a terrible decision. Punt the ball and make them try and go 80 at minimum. Keep the mo.

Yeah only reason I was saying no big deal was cause this is Indiana. If it was Michigan or Wis then I would 100% agree. But I think no matter what team we seem to see a fake at least once a game at some point.