hail2mich

GDT: #24 Michigan at Illinois 11/12/2011

My God. This game should be 28-0 right now, but the offense is shooting themselves in the foot. Thank God the defense has been playing well so far.

My God. This game should be 28-0 right now, but the offense is shooting themselves in the foot. Thank God the defense has been playing well so far.

Put Perfectly.

Very weird first half to watch. Defense playing its best game of the year, the running game is dominating, but yet they continue to have the end zone issues again this week.

Great job by the D so far.

Denard, for all the excitment he can generate with his legs, is the weak link on this team. I will be happy when hes gone.

The difference between this game and last year's is insane. That's great news about the defense, but not so much for the offense. Stop making these mistakes!

Al Borges just finds a way to get worse every week. I am continually floored at how poor the offense is. Mattison rocks though. Borges needs to learn to call plays.

Al Borges just finds a way to get worse every week. I am continually floored at how poor the offense is. Mattison rocks though. Borges needs to learn to call plays.

I agree that Borges does not call plays that suit this offense, but the players are just not executing anything right now. Denard has been so bad this game, but he should still be in. Gardner is much, much worse

Devin Gardner is not good enough to be playing right now. This is a fact.

It's like we want to blow this ****ing game. Trying to run the clock out with a full quarter to play

A HUGE pick by JT Floyd! Too bad he couldn't take it to the house, because I don't think the offense can put it in.

Imagine what this team would be like if it had a 2010 offense and a 2011 defense...

We SHOULD have over 50 points right now.