Shinma

10/16/11. 49ers @ Lions. FOX, 1:05pm. Week 6.

Harbaugh looked like an idiot at the end. Jumping up and down like a little schoolgirl. I'm glad Schwartz let him have it in his own way... not that Harbaugh gives a damn.

Frustrating weekend for all things Michigan (minus State). We should have won this game. I'm still awfully proud to be a Lions fan.

When SF was running the clock down they showed the Lions sideline and everyone was looking all dejected and I was saying WAKE UP.....LOOK ALIVE BOYS, YOU STILL HAVE A SHOT AT THIS.

That was terrible. Not losing the game....that happens, but that effort at the end was UNACCEPTABLE.

lmao I can't believe you people. I can't believe all of a sudden the Lions are a sh*t team because they're losing to a 4-1 NFL team. Are you kidding me? Get off the bandwagon then and don't come back. You people are pathetic.

Sorry, but you can't lose winnable games like this in your own stadium. No excuse. Lions not only lose on their own field, but played like garbage. To a team who was practically handing them a win with a pile of penalties. They were awful today. It's great to be 5-1, but they have an extremely tough schedule coming up. This is a game they should've had, no question. (So the Niners were 4-1. Are we supposed to lose to all 4-1 teams from now on?)

Stafford passed for 293 yards, had 2 TD's, 0 INT, 86.5 QB rating and people are acting like he was so horrible.

Edited by Cecil

OMG I just saw the Schwartz reaction there. ****ING. AWESOME.

Almost makes the loss worth while. Love that man.

What an exchange between Schwartz and Harbaugh. I just saw the extended version. How did a Lion not DESTROY whatever Niner grabbed Schwartz? Nice job.

It is amazing that there are still Lions fan naive enough to argue the Lions have even an average offensive line. Truly one of the 3 or 4 worst OLs in the NFL.

Sorry, but you can't lose winnable games like this in your own stadium. No excuse. Lions not only lose on their own field, but played like garbage. To a team who was practically handing them a win with a pile of penalties. They were awful today. It's great to be 5-1, but they have an extremely tough schedule coming up. This is a game they should've had, no question. (So the Niners were 4-1. Are we supposed to lose to all 4-1 teams from now on?)

lmao. Alright. See you back in the game threads when the Lions are reeling off 19-0 seasons one after another. Enjoy.

Stafford passed for 293 yards, had 2 TD's, 0 INT, 85.6 QB rating and people are acting like he was so horrible.

I don't care what the stats say, he did not play well. There were balls that could have been interceptions but were dropped and there were many yards from CJ after the catch. It's not like Stafford had a good or even above average game. It could have been enough to squeak by with SF playing so badly, but it went the other way.

It is amazing that there are still Lions fan naive enough to argue the Lions have even an average offensive line. Truly one of the 3 or 4 worst OLs in the NFL.

Considering the Lions are middle of the pack in QB hits and sacks, I have to wonder what all the haters expect. When you drop back to pass 50 times, you'll get hit and sacked.

We lost because of that chop block call. What an awful call. And yes, I am saying we lost this because of the refs. They were awful.

I can't believe we are not going 16-0. What a bunch of ****ing losers the Detroit Lions are.

THat's what I thought. He wasn't even trying. NO HEART AT ALL. WOW!! You guys who think this guy is the answer have to take a serious look at this guy. Are their off field issues? Something is fishy.

Next week I FULLY expect Stafford to start doing the first down motion...

Considering the Lions are middle of the pack in QB hits and sacks, I have to wonder what all the haters expect. When you drop back to pass 50 times, you'll get hit and sacked.

We expect to get good protection on at least 50-60 percent of the throws, just half the time! The OL gets blown by 100% of the time, especially Backus.

I bet not one other team in the NFL would let Jeff Backus start for their team, he is awful.

I can't believe we are not going 16-0. What a bunch of ****ing losers the Detroit Lions are.

Matthew Stafford is not a winner, stats be damned. He isn't gritty enough and doesn't have moxie.

Matthew Stafford is not a winner, stats be damned. He isn't gritty enough and doesn't have moxie.

I hope that sarcasm detector is just broken here.

The other problem, 4 trips to red zone and NOT ONCE did we even try to throw to Calvin, he has proven that he can catch it with 3 guys on him. Throw him the damn ball.

I can't believe they wouldn't throw him the ball. Linehan is really holding this team back.

As a Green Bay fan, reading this thread, you wouldn't realize the Lions are a 5-1 football team.