Shinma

10/16/11. 49ers @ Lions. FOX, 1:05pm. Week 6.

How about the bull crackback block call on a Burleson pass to the 25 yard line? Which led directly to the Lions missed FG, which led to the SF made FG. At least a 6 point swing, if not more, from ONE blown call.

lmao I can't believe you people. I can't believe all of a sudden the Lions are a sh*t team because they're losing to a 4-1 NFL team. Are you kidding me? Get off the bandwagon then and don't come back. You people are pathetic.

How do we know the plays weren't suppose to go to Calvin? Perhaps Stafford moved to his second and third targets.

Calvin catches everything, it doesn't matter.

FOX talking about how Lions too often waste a down. Linehan is an awful coordinator, he wastes at least 1 down for every 1st down. Makes no sense.

If the Lions don't come back this would be a pretty terrible weekend for Michigan...Lions, Tigers, and UM......I still think the Lions have a great shot, start tossing it to CJ!!!!

At least we can count on the Wings to handle their business.

That's just silly. This is the NFL - teams lose sometimes.

Short week

Coming off an emotional win.

This had trap all over it.

But not good because they lose ONE freaking game out of six.

That's daft.

I'm not willing to use the short week as an excuse, or a letdown. The defense didn't show like they had a letdown.

Staffords loss. His inconsistency cost the game. Dont know whats wrong with him but it seems to be getting worse. I guess maybe his internal clock is sped up since the Vikings game and he has been under pressure alot but hes wildly missing throws he should make. Good game though and Ill give SF thier due, thats a tough football team.

Come on, I don't see how anyone can honestly say this OL is satisfactory.

That's Stafford's sack! If I didn't know better I'd think Stafford has a bet on the game. PATHETIC. Worst EVER!!