guy incognito

With all due respect to the Lions, and Lions fans...

If I could do so, I'd trade all five of their wins - and any additional wins coming to them this season - for even one more win vs. the Rangers in this series.

In a heartbeat.

Just felt the need to express that, for some reason.

I wouldn't. In fact, I would trade 7 Tiger wins for any one Lions win. I've seen the Tigers win a World Series. I've seen them in the World Series twice. I've never seen the Lions even in the Super Bowl, much less win it. I've seen the Tigers, Pistons, Wings and even the Michigan Panthers win championships. The Lions are the last team standing. I'd take winless seasons by the other three for a year if it meant a Lions Super Bowl win.

Yeah, but you're OLD!

That's true.

I suspect most people here would take a Tiger win. After all, this started off as a Tigers board before anything else.

To be more specific, I'd trade every win the Lions get this year, for three wins against the Rangers.

To be more specific, I'd trade every win the Lions get this year, for three wins against the Rangers.

I'd only trade them for a world series championship. If the Tigers aren't going to win the World Series, I'd much rather see the the Lions have a good season and the Tigers get to where they are now.

BTW, I still think we get 3 good starts and have a chance in this series.

The Lions success has taken the sting out of the ALCS. I am come to peace with a probable Tigers loss. The Lions and Maple Leafs are rolling right now.

I wouldn't. In fact, I would trade 7 Tiger wins for any one Lions win. I've seen the Tigers win a World Series. I've seen them in the World Series twice. I've never seen the Lions even in the Super Bowl, much less win it. I've seen the Tigers, Pistons, Wings and even the Michigan Panthers win championships. The Lions are the last team standing. I'd take winless seasons by the other three for a year if it meant a Lions Super Bowl win.

Agreed.

It's cool that the Lions are finally winning but I live and die with the Tigers.

The Lions success has taken the sting out of the ALCS. I am come to peace with a probable Tigers loss. The Lions and Wings (as much as 2-0 can be considered rolling) are rolling right now.

Fixed. You're welcome :cheeky::pirate:

Ditto|

I grew up loving both but I've seen the Tigers win a World Series and play in two. In my own opinion Lions Super Bowl (win or loss) > Tigers World Series (win or loss). Hopefully they both get there.

I grew up loving both but I've seen the Tigers win a World Series and play in two. In my own opinion Lions Super Bowl (win or loss) > Tigers World Series (win or loss). Hopefully they both get there.

But what you're forgetting is baseball > sex > food > beer > NFL

I would trade a contraction of the Lions franchise, a life-time NFL ban on Michigan getting a new franchise, and a Marinelli/Mornhinweg statue embracing each other in front of JBK's house, for a slightly used baseball for the Tigers to use next year in spring training.

I would trade a contraction of the Lions franchise, a life-time NFL ban on Michigan getting a new franchise, and a Marinelli/Mornhinweg statue embracing each other in front of JBK's house, for a slightly used baseball for the Tigers to use next year in spring training.

lol

Now why would you go and do THAT! :happy:

lol

Now why would you go and do THAT! :happy:

Because I think you should be deported to Iran for your anti-Tiger rhetoric, and a statue of Marinelli/Mornhinweg in your front yard is a sure fire way to make you want to leave.

Would you guys also trade the Red Wings success?

I don't even consider Hockey a sport. So yes. What are you offering?