davidsb

My Wife Doen't Believe Me

In a few weeks, my wonderful wife and myself are off for our annual quiet weekend without kids. I picked southern Indiana this trip, Brown County is beautiful this time a year. Researched hotels, Bed & Breakfast, Cabins, etc in the area and settled on a hot tub suite in a large chain hotel. I have had this place selected a few weeks and this past weekend she asked if there were any baseball card shows in the area, thinking I picked the location based on that (which I did not, never even crossed my mind). So I did a search on Beckett and did find a card show in the area that weekend. Not only is it in the area, it is in our hotel. HA!! What are the odds?? 1 in 10,000 maybe?? Guess I will be taking my card checklist! Love ya honey!! :o)

Nice. Never crossed your mind, huh?

I AM completely innocent. And if you ask me again I'll tell you the same! :glasses:

Send her for an afternoon at a spa and all will be forgiven. Plus you'll have a few hours of uninterrupted foraging.

Sounds like a script from a TV sitcom.

"Lucy, you've got some 'splainin to do!"