Shinma

10/2/11. Lions @ Cowboys. Fox 1:05pm. Week 4.

great, we are going to go all the way back to the goal line at this pace

I don't care what anyone says, our OL is fantastic. If our front office even THINKS of wasting a draft pick on offensive linemen this upcoming draft they should be fired on the spot.

I can't watch this game much today but I caught that goal line stand. Incredible.

You'd think that it would have inspired the offense immediately.. but nope.

A lot of game left.

You'd think that it would have inspired the offense immediately.. but nope.

A lot of game left.

It got Backus so excited he couldn't keep still....

I don't care what anyone says, our OL is fantastic. If our front office even THINKS of wasting a draft pick on offensive linemen this upcoming draft they should be fired on the spot.

Was your comment half-sarcastic, sarcastic, or your true opinion? The color had me believing sarcasm, and then you threw me a curveball with the last sentence.

O Line being exposed. No push, no run, and so far today not even any time for Stafford.

But they didn't let up a sack the first two games. So they are good.

Was your comment half-sarcastic, sarcastic, or your true opinion? The color had me believing sarcasm, and then you threw me a curveball with the last sentence.

The color was supposed to be used throughout. 100% sarcastic. It was mostly in reference to the debate Cecil and I had where he said that the OL was good.

The color was supposed to be used throughout. 100% sarcastic. It was mostly in reference to the debate Cecil and I had where he said that the OL was good.

Ah, I thought so.

What an awful defensive showing that was. We're doing an excellent job making Dez look like CJ.

Ugh, it doesn't seem like we are getting to Romo at all...hopefully we can recover and put some points on the board.

This game has a terrible feel to it. Lions getting to Cowboys behind the line of scrimmage, but not bringing them down and Dallas is making them pay.

Lions need 7 on this next drive.

I think Jeff Backus just feels like he has to hear his number on the loudspeaker at least once a game.

Anyone notice Phillips, the backup TE for Dallas, just getting destoyed on every play he's involved in.

I see you CJ. Bah! A hold on Raiola.

This is ridiculous, OL cost us 30+ yard...nice job. At least they didn't give up a sack the first two games.