Shinma

10/2/11. Lions @ Cowboys. Fox 1:05pm. Week 4.

Bump. :)

I'll take the hit but, to be fair to me they didn't roll over like the Vikes. They did it Cowboy style :grin:

Love these videos so much shin. Thanks again.

The NFL doesnt. I've had my uploading privileges suspended, probably permanently.

Maybe I'll keep doing them under another account, i dont know.

I don't know if it has been stated yet, but the Lions are the first team in NFL history to win two games in a row in which they were down by 20. Plus, as an added feature, they did it on the road. It doesn't mean they are off the hook, they must play much better in the near future. They have a chance to be special.

Lions have something special brewing - NFC North Blog - ESPN

Wow, just wow. I made a commitment not to root for this team as long as WCFS was the owner, so I'm sticking to that, but I am happy as hell for those people who have stuck with this team through the years. They deserve a good team, and this sure looks like a good team. So maybe I'll just root for the fans. :classic:

Also, it should be noted that the 5 game road win streak that they are on is the longest in franchise history, according to the nfl network.

Jones had plenty of room to run. Why didn't he get the first down?

Yeah, this was an AMAZING blunder!!! I simply cannot believe a guy ran the ball OOB on 4th down 5 yds short of the stick, and he had absolutely nobody around him...

Then idiot Joe Buck forgetting that it was 4th down too...HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a dip****.

Yeah, this was an AMAZING blunder!!! I simply cannot believe a guy ran the ball OOB on 4th down 5 yds short of the stick, and he had absolutely nobody around him...

Then idiot Joe Buck forgetting that it was 4th down too...HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a dip****.

Actually, I think he was 5 yards short of the original line of scrimmage, 15 yards short of a first down. There was at least one defender closing in on him too.

Actually, I think he was 5 yards short of the original line of scrimmage, 15 yards short of a first down. There was at least one defender closing in on him too.

Ahh, you're right..I saw the stick and thought it was the 1st down marker, but it was the OLS. Still he should have kept running and not out of bounds.