JonBenke

GAME #2: Notre Dame @ Michigan - NIGHT GAME!

For those that are attending... I've heard that they've already announced that the golf course is going to be closed for parking/tailgating because of all of the rain we're getting. That's gonna make it a debacle times 10.

For those that are attending... I've heard that they've already announced that the golf course is going to be closed for parking/tailgating because of all of the rain we're getting. That's gonna make it a debacle times 10.

Isn't the course closed on gamedays anyway? The golf course is where I usually tailgate.

Isn't the course closed on gamedays anyway? The golf course is where I usually tailgate.

I'm not following - what I'm saying is that its not open for parking/tailgating. It's never open for golf on gamedays.

I'm not following - what I'm saying is that its not open for parking/tailgating. It's never open for golf on gamedays.

Oh I see, I took at as "the golf course will be closed because there will be tailgating." You can read it two ways I think.

My bad. But yes, that will be a problem for tailgating and parking issues. The high school parking lots and grass are already packed on game days, where will they put all those people?

Glenn Robinson III will be at the game as well so will Wayne Brumm aau coach for Robinson. Also aau coach for Mitch McGary.

I hope I am in right in saying that I think some people are underestimating what Mattison can do with a defense. This isn't your Rich Rod defense. They will be offer some resistance to ND. I predicted a top 60 or even 50 defense this year, if that happens we will win a good amount of games.

Our defense was that bad last year.

I think its because the defense was so bad, people are now afraid of every team's offense, and really how can you blame them. I think UM has more depth this season and obviously they are better coached, so im becoming a little more optimistic as the weeks go on. Tonight will be a huge test. Im hoping the defense will cause a few turnovers early and make Kelly lose his mind.

Lou Holtz on who will win between ND-UM: "Its a no-brainer ND is too good, they won't lose another game all season."

Its actually kind of funny that he is still on TV, I think, by his predictions, ND should be 5982-0, any lose that happens is a fluke.

Haha...a BCS bowl, eh?

I'm guardedly optimistic about tomorrow night.

I think I have very real expectations of this defense, and I think we'll see a Notre Dame team who's more than capable of capitalizing a few times for big TD's.

Just because I can't predict a loss...

Notre Dame - 45

Michigan - 49

A 3rd and goal touchdown PASS to ROY ROUNDTREE wins the game for Michigan in the final 10 seconds, avoiding the "4th and goal field goal to tie the game" scenario.

Yeah I figure my homerism skews my Michigan predictions by 10-14 points. I think many signs point to ND as the better team right now, but M's gonna win.

Yeah I figure my homerism skews my Michigan predictions by 10-14 points. I think many signs point to ND as the better team right now, but M's gonna win.

hey, I wouldn't argue. And frankly that would continue the two year trend of the better team losing.

. I think UM has more depth this season and obviously they are better coached, so im becoming a little more optimistic as the weeks go on

Disagree on the depth comment, that specifically is why I think they win 6-7 games this season.

I agree they are better coached but they will have use blitzes and other tactics as they just don't have the talent or experience in key spots. Rumor is that Mike Jones and D Morgan are out Herron will start again...not good. M Martin is banged up; Wolfolk has a bad ankle and hurt his hand. Cam Gordon's back will keep him out. Really hoping that this doesn't get ugly tonight.

Zach Banner (OL) and Jordon Peyton (WR) are in town for the game; two high ranked recruits from out west.

Sam Webb Twitter:

Link

SamWebb77 Sam Webb

Another visitor in the Big House today is Wayne Brumm, Mitch McGary's AAU coach. He's coming in with Trey Robinson (Glenn III) #Michigan

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Sam Webb

SamWebb77 Sam Webb

First tweet! WR Jordan Payton and OT Zach Banner are already on the #Michigan campus. GBW will be tracking visitors all day!

1 hour ago

Its hard to wait all the way til 8pm for the game. The OSU game is enough to wet my appetite until the Tigers at 4, but the UM game is the game of the day.

Toldeo making a lot of bas plays and 2nd or 3rd and short situations.

Probably just an 'adrenaline' quarter for Toledo and it will turn into a more typical ugly B10-Mac game by the 4th.

But we can hope....:wink:

Lou Holtz on the half time show "Michigan couldn't beat ND if Lee Corso played for ND, they are that talented."

Most people think ND wins this one for sure.

Probably just an 'adrenaline' quarter for Toledo and it will turn into a more typical ugly B10-Mac game by the 4th.

But we can hope....:wink:

I am glad you were able to decipher my brutal attempt at a sentence.

I cannot believe Notre Dame is favored to win this game.

They had Joe Montana's son playing last year when Michigan beat them in South Bend.

Have they since picked up an all Americans recruiting class with coach Kelly?

Kelly was a good recruiter with top 5 team Cincinati but Notre Dame has not been in the class of the Bearcats in a decade.

Being the 1st night game ever the Big House will be rocking.

Michigan will start strong and not look back en route to a 35-21 victory over the Irish.