JonBenke

GAME #2: Notre Dame @ Michigan - NIGHT GAME!

M just had to win the game in those retro uniforms.

I remember thinking to myself, "If they lose this, you know you'll never see something like this for a long, long time."

Have you seen the first post in this thread recently? There isn't much to copy since someone took their graphics and went home.

Hmmm ... I noticed before that he took his graphics down, but I hadn't noticed that there was nothing else there. Those graphics must have had a bunch of informative content about the game or it was an underwhelming game thread post.

A domer blogging live UM vs ND.

Want to read someone's soul getting crushed, click the link.

Top comment is hilarious.

dear notre dame fan,

kindly place my balls in your mouth.

love,

Nard Dog

Does anybody have a copy of the game on DVD they would be willing to copy for me? F'ing ESPN twice has not shown the replay when their listings indicated they would. We were at the game and I screwed up the live recording. ESPN was supposed to show it at 4am Sunday and didn't show it until 4:45am so I missed the end and today it was supposed to be on at 10am and they showed the Auburn game instead. I can't hate that network anymore!!

A woman came down at halftime to sit with a guy behind us and complained for most of the third quarter that everybody was standing most of the game (section 3 row 28). With about four minutes left she told him they were leaving and they left.

I don't get it. I just don't get it. Why would you pay all that money (I am assuming she or he or someone they know paid for the tickets) and not stick around for the payoff - in that atmosphere. I was at a game last year and when an exciting play would happen (like a touchdown was happening) I would stand up and an older couple yelled at me (and the guys in my row I did not know) to SIT DOWN !!!. Sorry, I am standing up to inconvenience you...I am standing up as a natural reaction to something exciting - I don't even know I'm doing it. If you are so old that you can't handle that - then give up your tickets, buy a big screen TV and watch the game in your recliner in crystal clear HD. The Blue Hairs weren't happy about a night game, but they seem to complain about everything from the new basketball facility to the scoreboards. Sorry folks, I like tradition too, but you can find ways to work tradition into modern life too. Wanna go back to leather helmets and no forward pass?