KingLouieLouie76

Is Magee Back To Life.. Back To Reality?

Magee has been struggling at the plate recently and has made several defensive lapses recently in CF.... He really doesnt figure into the Tigers long-term plans and its best they recall Torres (so he can gain some experience)... People criticize how Torres did during his brief stint w/the Tigers earlier in the yr, but I believe he began pressing when Pujols elevated him into the lead-off spot... So, why squander Torres's development for a player like Magee who doesnt figure into anything whatsoever?

Uhhhh, well, not really. Qsilver has an LPT of .84 and a XCF of 3.44. Combine that with his ZSD of 167 and his RMP of .75 and add them together and that indicates he's unlikely to post to this thread.

I was with you all the way on this one Toledo, until the last stat... This was incorrectly referred to as RMP, this should read RCMP.. I should know since I am Canadian. The RCMP of .75 pretty much clinches it, making a response from Quiksilver unlikely.

You're all forgetting about the adjusted LPT, which tells us how Q would have posted, if this had been the Cleveland Indians message board. By tossing the magic chicken bones and reciting the special incantation known only to mystical stats adjusters, a procedure guaranteed to give 98.6% accurate results regarding what definitely would have been the case in events that never even happened (this is also known as the Radically Subjunctive Metaphysical Prediction index, or RSMP), I can state with complete certainty that on 82.5132% of all sports-related message boards the equivalent of qsilver would have posted the equivalent of a response (adjusting for possible differences if he were using a Dvorak keyboard, and factoring in the percentage probability of his using an iMac), but if we consider only baseball message boards, that rises to a whopping 97.8124%. So I think it's unquestionable that we will see a qsilver response on this thread.

Besides, qsilver has always been a gamer.

Torres is really stinking it up in Toledo and he really did look lost during his stint in the majors.

Craig Monroe isn't doing too much better, but he's got a great defensive rep and has kind of been jerked around. He's also put up better numbers in the past. I wonder if he might be worth a shot in center, as I agree that Magee's production is going to tail off and he's not anyone that should be on the Tigers again.

Did you adjust for the fact that Q failed 8th grade algebra???

They teach algebra is the 8th grade? Crap, I just took it my senior year in college.

I think you guys forgot about my JIADA, which is at about a 15 and indicates that I will make a post in 75% of the threads that have the terms quickie, QS, quiscksilver, or jake in them somewhere. Plus DC, your adjusted LPT is off, since I think you adjusted it for my current location of MAryland, when in fact you should have adjusted it for my home town of Toledo. It's an easy mistake to make. By not tossing the chicken bones until after you've eaten a full meal, you can avoid the mistake in the future.

Oh yeah, and since when does letting players succeed in the minor leagues squander their development?

Despite an overwhelmingly high RCMP of .75, it seems that Quicksilver has responded anyway. It just goes to show you, stats can tell you a lot about what has already occured but are not always useful in determining what will happen next...:rolleyes:

Well, its the angle of the bedangle, which I mangle when I do the Mango and realize it takes 2 to tangle when I do the Tango and sing Babba-Loo.... Lucy I'm home... Ricky you got lots of 'splaining to do... Oh, theyre coming to take me away, uh-huh... You got the right one baby... uh-huh!!!!!!