wingedwheel

Heal or Hurt: Fast Food Restaurants

Love Wendy's salads, the triple cheese, the chili, and the fries and frosties aren't bad either.

Subway - 35

McDonald's - 16

Burger King - 4

Wendy's - 28

Taco Bell - 17

Chipotle's is way better, definitely. But most teenagers in this state appear to flock to the Smell Bell.

I'll take Qdoba over Chipolte. Both are good, and I like that Chipolte's spicy salsa actually has some kick to it, but overall I like Qdoba's menu better.

I'll take Qdoba over Chipolte. Both are good, and I like that Chipolte's spicy salsa actually has some kick to it, but overall I like Qdoba's menu better.

Can't stand any of the fast food Mexican joints. Too many good Mom and Pop places to waste time with Taco Hell or the others. If you're ever in Kalamazoo on Gull Rd go to Acapulco. Outstanding, fast, authentic and great owners.

Subway - 35

McDonald's - 14

Burger King - 4

Wendy's - 30

Taco Bell - 17

Okay, okay, so I go to McDonald's more but I like BK's hamburgers a ton more than McDonald's. It's those dang fries that are so good at McDonald's. But I'm grading them on hamburgers right now, so I'll heal BK a bit before they die.

Can't stand any of the fast food Mexican joints. Too many good Mom and Pop places to waste time with Taco Hell or the others. If you're ever in Kalamazoo on Gull Rd go to Acapulco. Outstanding, fast, authentic and great owners.

Anybody else ever eaten at Taco Boy in Mt Pleasant, just off campus? Delicious.

Glad to see a Heal or Hurt thread, it has been a while. I wouldn't eat at any of these places if there was any alternative, so I will refrain from voting.:classic:

Ever try Moe's?

I think so? A few years ago there was a "Qdoba-esq" place that opened up near the local mall, and I think it was Moe's. It didn't last very long before it closed. I went there once and thought it was just ok. Didn't get a chance to make a return trip to give it another try before it closed.

Anybody else ever eaten at Taco Boy in Mt Pleasant, just off campus? Delicious.

Glad to see a Heal or Hurt thread, it has been a while. I wouldn't eat at any of these places if there was any alternative, so I will refrain from voting.:classic:

I went to school there for just over four years and make it up there about twice a year and have never been to the Taco Boy.

I went to school there for just over four years and make it up there about twice a year and have never been to the Taco Boy.

It is over by Arby's. They used to have a special (Tues or Wed) where the food was really cheap and you could pig out for $3 or 4 dollars. It reminded me of the places in SoCal.

Remember when Arby's started accepting credit cards? It was probably the early '90s. Seems harmless enough today, but I remember back then it kind of highlighted how expensive they were compared with the other fast-food places.