wingedwheel

Heal or Hurt: Fast Food Restaurants

Subway - 90

Wendy's - 10

I'm sure it'll happen today, but I just asked my wife which she liked better, and she made my vote for the day.

And this comment includes me as well. It would be interesting to see where our money spent in fast food goes vs. what we voted in this poll. I voted a ton against Taco Bell, but I do go there upon occasion. It's garbage food, but when you have 15 minutes for lunch and have $3 in your pocket, it's one of your only options.

Starbucks and Subway are the only ones on this list that I go to. The other places are for poor people and fat people.

I rarely go to any of these places anymore, so I didn't vote. But yeah it has to be Subway. They make a nice solid sub well enough that doesn't give me the feeling I'm injecting fat.

I didn't eat fast food for 10 years. And last year i went and tried it just to see if I still liked it. I was really struck with how flavorless it was. I dunno if recipes have slowly changed or if, after not eating it my tastes changed.

However, I found I still loved the BK original chicken sandwich and bacon double cheeseburger.