JonBenke

Michigan 2013 Recruiting Thread

jake butt @bigjakeyB_1

It's gonna be a great day today! Lunch with dad then making a key phone call!

Retweeted by Sam Webb

Wow, what a weekend for the Wolverines. What is it now, 8 **** out of 9 or is it 9 out of 10? And these seem to be mature kids who know what they are looking for and love Michigan.

Hoke knows what kids he wants in the program, and his staff and company keep delivering. This weekend has just amazed me. What a good time to be a wolverine fan.

Pretty damn crazy weekend. Pretty damn awesome too, 8 really good commits, a hockey OT win, and a win over Ohio. An atypical February weekend, for sure.

I really like the O-lineman we got, an incredible haul for an entire class really in just 2 days. Lewis and Butt should be good too. Shallman is going to be a good fit for what this offense becomes, and it sounds like Taco is just a great athlete for the coaching staff to get their hands on.

Sounds to me from the internet chatter Isaac may be the next to fall and maybe Treadwell too. This class need one more RB, 2 WRs, a DT and then back 7 depth.Possibly a center but none have been offered so far leading me to believe they view Dawson as a center. Going thru Rivals top 100 weve offered nearly every kid in the top 50 and a high percentage of the kids ranked 51-100 with Michigan being high on a lot of lists. Right now Michigan has verbals from 5 players in the top 100 of the 35 kids who have committed. Five of the other 6 are in the Top 200. It looks for sure that Fox and Morris will be 5 stars and maybe Bosch or LTT. Amazing weekend in AA.Lets coach em up and kick down some doors.

C'mon...we all know a small number of these guys will actually uphold their verbals. It's just how college football works.

/ducks

Just confirming what Monkeynuts said. 4* OT Patrick Kugler has committed to Michigan. He is on the Rivals100 list at #54. Has a great offer sheet. Arizona, California, Florida, Florida State, Iowa, Miami, MSU, Notre Dame, Penn State, Pitt, Stanford.

Sam Webb tweeted that they are now done on the OL for this class.

Patrick Kugler - Yahoo! Sports

Patrick Kugler

Scout.com: Patrick Kugler Profile

Sam Webb tweeted that they are now done on the OL for this class.

You think? 5 OL is a lot. What a group!

And theres our center. This kids dad is the OL coach for the Steelers so should come in as polished as any OL recruit can.

I love this gem from an ohio message board:

Gonna be a fun ride. Buckeye proud class of '93 but damn this UM offensive line worries me. Ty Isaac and Treadwell are soon to join them. If TTUN get those two and throw in Levenberry am not sure we can match them. I trust in Urban and the rest of the staff but I am very worried.

Not sure how much credit to give this:

Bob Lichtenfels (East): We knew Wexford (Pa.) North Allegheny offensive lineman Patrick Kugler was going to be good. His family lineage would suggest that his father Sean Kugler is the offensive line coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers and his brother Robert Kugler is red shirting this season in his true freshman season at Purdue. The younger Kugler is better than we thought, he is dominant. I actually wouldn't hestitate to say he is the best lineman in Pennsylvania regardless of class