Sign in to follow this  
mr0zip0

UM Single Game Tickets

Go on sale July 18th to those with the access code you get from liking UM Facebook page, subscribing to M-Mail from the UM e-mail service, subscribing to Mobile Alerts, and/or following @umichtix on twitter...

They go on sale to the general public on July 20th

$85 - ND, Nebraska, OSU

$70 - WMU, EMU, SDSU, Minny, Purdue

4 game ticket packs are on sale now, $295 each

On to my question...

Has anyone ever tried to buy single game tickets? As big of a UMich fan I have been my entire life, I have never been to the Big House... I was interested in buying 2 tickets to either the September 10th game v. ND under the lights or the last weekend in November v. "the school below the border", but wanted to know if it was (A) even possible and (B) how difficult it would be

The least expensive tickets are already up to $279 each for the game v. ND and $239 vs. OSU on stubhub, which is just ridiculous.

Thanks in Advance!

I hate to bump threads, but I've looked it up a little and asked around to people I know and no one has been able to give me an answer other than "I'd imagine it'd be tough without season tickets"

Has anyone ever tried?

i didnt know they ever sold single tickets... i had season tickets a few years ago but they were from someone i knew who couldnt use them that season. i think you'd be better off buying tickets for those games the week of.

I haven't tried in a few years, but I was able to order single game tickets for some of the "easy" games. I have never tried the big games though. Every ticket in the place is great, as the atmosphere is amazing. Good luck getting tickets.

In probably the past 10 years or so that I've been on the ticket offices email list, they have never had individual game tickets available for any of the bigger games by the time they go on sale. Usually only the MAC games and maybe an Indiana or something like that.

Have you considered trying on Monday to purchase the ND or OSU ticket pack? Could always sell the other tickets, about the only game you'll lose on would be EMU. Even if you don't want to do that, check to see if the mini packs are available on Monday when the go on sale to the general public. Once those sell out, there will definitely not be any individual tickets for ND or OSU available, since they'd much rather sell them as a package with the crappy games. I'd say it's very highly unlikely that you'll see individual tix for ND or OSU ever go on sale this year.

Thanks guys! :happy:

Instead of going the single ticket route like you guys said would be unlikely, I think I might see if my parents and brother want to go in on a ticket package we would figure out... The $590 might seem like a bunch for 2 tickets to four games, but when you split it across 4 people (Mom & Dad go to 2, me & brother go to other 2), you're only talking about $148, or $74 per game you go to, which I'm sure is well worth the money.

Just for resource, here is where I got the single game info...

University of Michigan Official Athletic Site - Tickets

Thanks again!