Sign in to follow this  
MSUBrian11

MSU Football 2013 Recruiting Thread

If you want to talk about UM's .000001% chance of landing...

You brought up Brady Hoke's dominance instate, I didn't. That was you, right?

Seriously .. shut up. You guys wouldn't stop posting in the Michigan threads, so I'll post over here. As always, you guys starts stuff then back off and claim it's my fault. Oh, and get use to having us around.

oh-no.jpg

MSU/ND race, believe what you want though. The dad is a huge ND fan, and the mother his mother is an MSU grad/supporter. They both hate Michigan, his family is nice people, and are just being considerate of UM's overtures, but he is not going to UM.

If you want to talk about UM's .000001% chance of landing him, take it to the UM 2013 recruiting thread.

Ha, thanks for explaining why the entire family went to Ann Arbor this month. It had been a head scratcher trying to understand why he had brought his family after several visits with just his father.

Seriously .. shut up.

Really, Jon?

SERIOUSLY????

You're telling people to "shut up"????

You either need to rethink how you want to post here, or take a vacation/sabbatical.

Seriously.

Oh, and get use to having us around.

who is "us"????? Is there someone else here telling people to "shut up"?

If so, please point them out to the moderators.

We SERIOUSLY want to know.

Both MSUBrian11 and Jon Benke have been asked to stay out of their rivals forum. For Jon Benke, this means no posting within the MSU forum and for Brian, no posting in the U of M forum. Both of these users have been banned from this message board for their past behavior within the college sports forums, so failing to follow these recommendations will result in permanent banishment.

Anyone else who gets involved in trying to stir up further trouble between the fans of each team will be dealt with similarly.

There are two separate forums now for fans of each team, so leave the fans of the other team alone in their own forum.

As weird as it is for people to follow recruiting (I admit I generally do), it's even weirder that some dudes full time jobs are rating 15-16 year old kids and writing scouting reports.

Someone sent me this... in reference to his son Jon getting his MSU offer...

Paul Reschke: I was excited as hell about it. Personally, that’s where I would like to see him at. He’s going to play it out and play some football. He still has work to do. We'll see what happens. As a family, we’re all going up there Friday for the first game to check everything out again. Again, personally I would love for him to go there. It's going to be his decision but I'm going have a say in it.

4 stars

Jones, who is 6 feet 1 and 218 pounds, had 19 scholarship offers this spring including UC, Michigan, Indiana, Texas A&M, Akron, Illinois, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Arizona, Ohio University, Louisville, Penn State, West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Boston College and Purdue.

They must have good coaching, unheralded players in greg jones and marcus rush turning in to great players. Its like the opposite of cass tech.

Terry must have really impressed in his workout today...His highlights are impressive...Big kid, good athlete, good arm.

C'mon Riley Norman! Let's turn this into a really REALLY big week!

They must have good coaching, unheralded players in greg jones and marcus rush turning in to great players. Its like the opposite of cass tech.

To be fair Rush had a pretty nice offer list (UVA, VaTech, Nebraska, Michigan etc...).

Terry must have really impressed in his workout today...His highlights are impressive...Big kid, good athlete, good arm.

C'mon Riley Norman! Let's turn this into a really REALLY big week!

Some nice throws in that reel.

"There's a good chance that DT Montravius Adams will make an unofficial visit to see #sparty this weekend for #michiganstate spring game"

#3 overall prospect, #1 DT. Former teammates with Keith Mumphrey.

MSU snags Darian Hicks. Good pick up.

Our defensive backfield is going to be very good for a longtime. With the Benenoch decommit, we just need to start loading up on the big uglies.