JonBenke

Michigan 2012 Recruiting Thread

18 of 25 LOI's turned in. Not expecting any of the remaing to flip to another school. Talk on the Twitter of another possible surprise commit.

18 of 25 LOI's turned in. Not expecting any of the remaing to flip to another school. Talk on the Twitter of another possible surprise commit.

Dorial Green-Beckham? :P

Isn't he the guy who switched from Iowa to Michigan back to Iowa?

I don't know if he ever verballed to UM, but he recently verballed to Iowa. He has not signed his LOI yet and is still considering Iowa, UM, and Auburn. It's considered unlikely at this point, but still possible he goes to UM.

I miss Benke on the days running up to, and including, signing day.

Yeah, it does seem pretty dead in here for signing day, although not much has happened so far today for Michigan. (good or bad)

I agree, would be better with Benke.

Benke going at it with lta is better than what is currently happening.

I agree, would be better with Benke.

Benke going at it with lta is better than what is currently happening.

I personally hated the bickering, because it was the same predicable argument and I really don't care whose **** was/is bigger.

That written, Benke brought a lot of content to the site WRT recruiting, and I really miss that. I thought his game threads were sweet too.

JMO.

I personally hated the bickering, because it was the same predicable argument and I really don't care whose **** was/is bigger.

That written, Benke brought a lot of content to the site WRT recruiting, and I really miss that. I thought his game threads were sweet too.

JMO.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from. Personally, I am a dude that likes bickering and that sort of stuff. Plus it made the college forum more lively...no need to rehash this stuff though. JMO.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from. Personally, I am a dude that likes bickering and that sort of stuff. Plus it made the college forum more lively...no need to rehash this stuff though. JMO.

We could bicker if you would like. I'll start.

Recruiting badges don't mean anything. :cheeky:

Pretty stupid of OSU fans to hate on the kid. Kalis changes his mind about as often as the UM defense gave up a 1st down last season. There's a better than average chance that he changes his mind a couple more times before signing day and could end up a Buck after all.

Bump

Do you remember how Dee Hart went down last year? For months, I told you over and over that he wouldn't come. You questioned my intelligence numerous times, called me a troll and all sorts of other names and then proceeded to completely cricket when it finally happened like I said it would. Keep doing the same things, Jon.

To say there's zero chance that Kalis does flip is just silly. You don't know this kid at all and his past history says that his mind can change very quickly.

That doesn't mean anything in July. I can list 50 kids that verbally somewhere early and heavily recruited their friends and all-star game colleagues for months only to flip themselves when things got down to it in January.

Bump

Do you really think that every current UM verbal will end up in this class?

There's not a single school in the current top 10 of rivals team rankings that won't lose at least one early verbal. It's a whole new world out there JonBenke and top 250 verbals mean less now than they ever did.

Bumpity bump

Caleb Stacy and Anthony Standifer I believe are the only 2 verbals to not commit, I think. Pretty darned good.

I like the Northfleet commit, if he has the speed and quicks it sounds like he has, he will be a fit.