Sign in to follow this  
MSUBrian11

2011-2012 Michigan State Basketball Thread

Awesome, awesome news - I lost power last night after following this all day and just caught wind of the commit.

Funny thing about Purdue is I really like their players and their fans, but I just don't like Painter. I'll root for them, but just wish they had a more likeable coach. Nonetheless, always nice to steal five stars away from conference rivals.

I'm really damn excited for our future...especially with the numerous big recruits we're in on for the next few years. Go Green, baby.

I had backed off on following this since there were reports he wouldn't announce until Friday... Awesome news -- especially since both parents went to Purdue, and he grew up a Purdue fan!

Saw this the other day that Harris had agreed to become a Spartan. Next year if all the stars align just right Izzo will have another final 4 at the least to have on his record.

Yeah, and Nix and Payne dominated inside. Wasn't expecting that level of play from them. It was awesome.

Last night's game was fantastic. I give Day Day a lot of crap, but he was unreal - he was awesome. It's so nice having a couple quality wins going into Big Ten play.

Sad to see Nix go down, since he's come on so strong lately, but it looks like its minor. Strong performance all around. Excited for Indiana in 8 more days!

I say it a lot, but this team is so damn fun to watch! What an up and down game, yet with the way we play D, i never felt out of it. Such a hard working team.

Almost to 12 in a row!

Unbelievable game. Up 18 to down 27 to up 15. What a roller coaster.

My wife's first game, and she really had fun.

Who the heck was that man in jersey #25, anyway!?!?

#11 Wisconsin just fell at home to a bad Iowa team.

Absolutely fantastic. Hopefully we can make it two in a row on Tuesday night.

I loved that as well...screw them.

Not our best game today, but a win is a win!

How amazing to have two wins in two nights like that. And how ****** for Wisconsin... 2 seconds yesterday and .1 today and their heartbroken! Love it all!

HAHA!!! That was f'ing awesome!!

Huge freaking victory...screw you Bucky you worthless poops...wow...HUGE WIN.

Suck it, BO!

Does anyone in Wiscy know how the clock works?

I love the fact that their own stupidity might have cost them. I mean, not the team...the actual people up in Buckyville.

So glad State got the win! I was the crazy guy yelling at the lone TV with everyone else in the bar paying attention to other things.

I'm going to ask a legitimate question....

I've watched most of the Spartans' games this year. What exactly is Trice bringing to the table to garner 15+ minutes a night?

Is his game really off right now? I seem to recall some excitement about his commitment to MSU. Right now the game looks several steps too fast for him and his shot is just plain rushed and bad right now. I understand the need to develop young players, but at some point his development isn't helped by being overwhelmed in game situations.

Like I said...legitimate question, as I don't dial myself in that closely, just cheer when they're on TV.