Shinma

5/12/11. WCSF, Game 7. Red Wings @ Sharks. Versus/CBC/FSNDHD. 9:00pm. Series TIED 3-3

It's just nice to see how engaged Wings fans at the Joe and online and in everyday life and at out-of-town arenas have remained in recent years. There was some concern just before and just after the lockout that perhaps Wings fans were becoming a bit jaded and blase. Certainly not the case in 2007-2011 playoff games.

At 52 posts, this thread is already 3 times as long as quite a few of the Wings GDTs this year.

Edited by Shinma

At 55 posts, this thread is already 3 times as long as quite a few of the Wings GDTs this year.

Well, it's the playoffs......

I read many of the GDT after the games are played and I sometimes post. But a regular season game compared to 4 straight elimination games? No comparison. And no matter WHAT happens tonight, I want to give props to Shinma, excellent GDT ALL season. Thank You for all the work. And I know I speak for many of us die-hard Wings fans!

I look forward to more this year. :classic:

Franzen is out.

Figured as much. If he can't skate, get someone in there who <may> help the team. But it's a big loss, a healthy Franzen that is.

Well, it's the playoffs......

I read many of the GDT after the games are played and I sometimes post. But a regular season game compared to 4 straight elimination games? No comparison. And no matter WHAT happens tonight, I want to give props to Shinma, excellent GDT ALL season. Thank You for all the work. And I know I speak for many of us die-hard Wings fans!

I look forward to more this year. :classic:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

And you deserve it. It's a lot of work, but I suspect you enjoy it! :classic:

BTW? Last I checked, there were well over 300 posts for game 6. I expect the same for this game, especially when the Wings win!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

It has taken me 4 games to catch up, but I now share Mr. Bigglesworth's hunch that the Wings have around a 60% chance of winning the series. Nice, but still not much better than a coinflip.

Can anybody hook me up (PM) with a stream link? My usuals are not up.

This San Jose crowd seems quieter than before. Maybe they realize the **** is close to hitting the fan?

If the Wings get the first goal the crowd will be quiet as a church mouse.