FloridaTigers

Osama Bin Laden is dead

Aw, really? Aw, gee whiz! Why'd we spend so much time worrying about him, then? I thought he was the leader of all the terrorists! Gosh darn it!

You don't think killing bin laden is a big deal? I do.

**** him.

I'm not a big fan of GWB, but I am glad we smoked him out (him being osama)

Sounds like the 'compound' was kind of a suburb --- like a gated community

Edited by Titus Tiger

Can we just ****ing drink a few beers, shoot some fireworks off and revel in the moment for at least 4 or 5 hours without any politics?

Aw, really? Aw, gee whiz! Why'd we spend so much time worrying about him, then? I thought he was the leader of all the terrorists! Gosh darn it!

He orchestrated the death of thousands of Americans. I don't care if he was mother Teresa, you kill him. You might as well just let murderers run loose in the US then.

I always heard that it was the other way around, i.e. that the sitting president discovers that he has more in common with his predecessor regardless of affiliation.

After the Bay of Pigs Kennedy had Nixon in for a visit. He said something like "Foreign affairs really is the most important thing a President does. Who gives a **** if the minimum wage is $1.15 or $1.25 in the grand scheme of things."

There's always one....

No, really ...

Why'd we spend so much time fixating on this guy?

I'm not a big fan of GWB, but I am glad we smoked him out (him being obama)

Sounds like the 'compound' was kind of a suburb --- like a gated community

You mihgt want to edit that, less you get a call from the Secret Service.

I did the same thing on facebook tonight, trying to tell a joke.

Malkin is saying that her sources tell her he was killed a week ago by a U.S. missile.

Michelle Malkin was wrong? Really?

No, really ...

Like I said, there's always one who thinks he's smarter and bringing up an interesting point when really they're just being obnoxious. Do you go to weddings and point out what a slut the bride used to be?

At this point, so what? Dr. Frankenstein finally kills his monster.

If the loved ones of the people who died in the 9/11 attacks find comfort in this, then I am happy for them. If people choose to celebrate this, I will not chastise them. I do not feel any more "free" because of it though. I do not feel this changes the culture of endless war in our world. I wish that killing this one person would bring us closer to peace, but it will not do anything to accomplish that. In fact, it will make things worse.

The families of those who were bombed in London were okey, dokey with the firebombing of Dresden...as well they should have been.

You mihgt want to edit that, less you get a call from the Secret Service.

I did the same thing on facebook tonight, trying to tell a joke.

thanks

No, really ...

Stop instigating **** and just be happy that someone who ordered the murder of thousands of innocent people is now dead.

Sorry you're so disappointed the murderer of thousands of Americans is dead.

The families of those who were bombed in London were okey, dokey with the firebombing of Dresden...as well they should have been.

Two different scenarios to most of us thinking individuals.

Like I said, there's always one who thinks he's smarter and bringing up an interesting point when really they're just being obnoxious. Do you go to weddings and point out what a slut the bride used to be?

I actually did that once but I have never claimed not to be obnoxious.

Am I suppose to post this on facebook? My phone is exploding from facebook alerts from friends posting Bin Laden is dead.

Two different scenarios to most of us thinking individuals.

ROMAD is drunk...follow the thread. I"M CELEBRATING!!!! This is the culmination of a 10 year career.

The night they drove Bin Laden down, and all the bells were ringing,

The night they drove Bin Laden down, and all the people were singin'. They went

Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na,

Would you believe this just came on shuffle my iPod? Out of about 7,000-ish songs. Ha!

Am I suppose to post this on facebook? My phone is exploding from facebook alerts from friends posting Bin Laden is dead.

a friend sent me a text about 15 minutes ago saying "Bin Laden Dead."

I woke up at a campsite just outside of Gettysburg this morning. i was camping with ROMAD Jr's cub scout pack. We toured Little Round Top and Devils Den and I tried to impart to him the importance of what we were looking at. He didn't quite get it but, he and I had a few interesting chats about the importance of the battle. Strange to have had that experience just today.

Osama bin Laden, the face of terror, killed in Pakistan - CNN.com

CNN has an obit already -- well they probably had it for years

Kinda morbid, but most news networks have obituaries ready to go for people they may be dying soon for whatever reason. Hence how you'll see the Nightly News have a four minute video obituary read to go for a guy that died an hour before.

Kinda morbid, but most news networks have obituaries ready to go for people they may be dying soon for whatever reason. Hence how you'll see the Nightly News have a four minute video obituary read to go for a guy that died an hour before.

I think the NY Times actually interviews people about their potential obit... Most news agencies have files on prominent people --- and what is that but notes for an obit

Michelle Malkin was wrong? Really?

Yeah. That link was from somebody on my facebook news feed. But CNN had a similar report right after that.