FloridaTigers

Osama Bin Laden is dead

If he got shot in the head I would think there would be holes in his head. It looks like his eyes are sewn shut?

His comment? No, the editorial was a rambling mess of half-truths/distortions.

I do not like dry eraser history like that editorial was.

You asked for a link showing it was "8 years ago to the date". I just pulled the first one that came up, I didn't even look at that article. Sorry, there was no malice intended with that.

Edited by Dirk Diggler

Watching Geraldo with the crowd on Pennsylvania Avenue, interviewing drunken college students. Pretty entertaining.

His mustache looked fab.

I bet he's thinking "Wouldn't you know it, the one day I'm not wearing my my three wolf moon t-shirt"

I don't agree with this...but this is kinda funny. Maybe BHO had to get UBL to get himself out of the ditch he's in.

KDssc.jpg

that's great

cheers everyone. This is such good news.

Rep. Gary Ackerman (D) - NY was being classy on CNN. He said this was the "Mission Accomplishment moment that George W. Bush could only fantasize about."

A friend of mine said a very similar thing on Twitter. Another friend and I ripped her a new one, so much so that she removed me from following her and has put me on the blocked list, so I can't see her Tweets. What a phony.

You asked for a link showing it was "8 years ago to the date". I just pulled the first one that came up, I didn't even look at that article. Sorry, there was no malice intended with that.

Dirk, I'm sorry...I was in my cups. I'm trying not to get into political arguments here.

Not liking the reports about burial at sea and how respectfully we've been handling this. I should think we should have -- metaphorically -- Terrel Owens spike his head on the star on the 50 yard line at Dallas Stadium --again, metaphorically. Otherwise people will think this is a lie.

Really, 10 replies? The board must be asleep...

There were about thirty replies in the other thread when this one was started.

Not liking the reports about burial at sea and how respectfully we've been handling this. I should think we should have -- metaphorically -- Terrel Owens spike his head on the star on the 50 yard line at Dallas Stadium --again, metaphorically. Otherwise people will think this is a lie.

If I said "dumped in the Indian Ocean," would that make you feel better?

If I said "dumped in the Indian Ocean," would that make you feel better?

Sounds better. One thought: Have his body rended, on video and then presented unto his multi-fold victims in lucite like pieces of the Berlin Wall.

Life is good, USA is great! Another camel jockey in the ground, rot in hell Bin Ladin, with your buddy Saddam Hussien.

they made those photos and released them because they figure if the american public can be duped into thinking that a plane hit the pentagon for ten years, they won't notice a little shoop. :grin:

Pardon my cynicism: A president, who was looking for a popularity boost and failed to get one with the really bad idea of releasing the birth certificate, suddenly announces that they killed bin Laden.

Don't get me wrong, I am very pleased. I'm just cynical about the timing of the whole thing. Sort of like how seemingly every time Clinton encountered a scandal, bombs began to fly in the middle east.

they made those photos and released them because they figure if the american public can be duped into thinking that a plane hit the pentagon for ten years, they won't notice a little shoop. :grin:

Are people that stupid? Seriously?

If you were a follower of Norah O Donnell on Twitter you got quite the news if this was the first you heard of anything...

Screen-shot-2011-05-02-at-1.12.22-AM.png

Pardon my cynicism: A president, who was looking for a popularity boost and failed to get one with the really bad idea of releasing the birth certificate, suddenly announces that they killed bin Laden.

Don't get me wrong, I am very pleased. I'm just cynical about the timing of the whole thing. Sort of like how seemingly every time Clinton encountered a scandal, bombs began to fly in the middle east.

Are you serious? Some people hate the President so much they can't just accept that something great happened. It is a credit to our military, the current president, and the past president.

The birth certificate thing wasn't even that big of deal...it was just annoying. How was that even a scandal? It made all the crazies and bigots look like morons.

Sorry you're so disappointed the murderer of thousands of Americans is dead.

No, of course I'm not disappointed at all. Just underwhelmed, I guess.

This is a well-deserved feel good moment and the guy deserves the justice he got, but my thoughts are, in the long run, it's not a game changer, because Al Qaeda long ago morphed from a centralized criminal organization into a network of criminal affiliates. So, nothing's really changed in the WoT front.

I am struck by the visceral reaction this is getting, although not really surprised. Also not surprised the timing of this vis a vis the birth certificate nonsense is being questioned.

I'm glad this part is over, and I'm anxious to see what happens next.