FloridaTigers

Osama Bin Laden is dead

9:30 central. He's about to speak, evidently. Praying it's good news of some sort.

I was reading a history book and just finished a bit about Johnson announcing he wasn't going to run again in 1968. So when I saw this wild thoughts were running.

I'm watching CNN, remote is across the room. They are being very cautious. 10:45 is now the time....

Rumors are that Bin Laden is dead.

This would qualify as a HOLY ****ING ****.

If true, I wish we caught him alive so we could all kick him in the nuts. Every single American. I also hope he did not die naturally.

Coincedence he is making the statement cutting into the end of Donald Trumps tv show the apprentice?

That's ridiculous.

Coincedence he is making the statement cutting into the end of Donald Trumps tv show the apprentice?
Locally only Fox is carrying local coverage so far.

CNN is saying they have sources that they have Bin Laden's body....

CNN is saying they have sources that they have Bin Laden's body....

This is awesome. I do hope to God we killed the ****er and he didn't die naturally. I hope he suffered like the POS he is.

As awesome as this is for us, I can't imagine the joy that is happening right now with 9/11 families. AWESOME.

I'd like to give my thanks to the efforts of anyone involved in this. From the president himself to whomever got this son of a *****! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mixed emotions if true. This will insure martyrdom. I can't enjoy the death of an enemy combatant, but he was a terrorist and I would be the first to lock him up in solitary for life.

Malkin is saying that her sources tell her he was killed a week ago by a U.S. missile.