Uncle sam

Is homosexuality a societal issue?

Im such a bastard.

Nobody said anything about your parents ---

If Boesch qualifies for the batting title and hits .342, I'm buying every poster in this thread a Boesch jersey. Or at least a jersey shirt. - The Truman Show

My turn in the hot tub

If Boesch qualifies for the batting title and hits .342, I'm buying every poster in this thread a Boesch jersey. Or at least a jersey shirt. - The Truman Show

I found all of them to be nice people. I disagreed on their philosophical standpoints however. I love them, because they are human beings. Im not saying " kill the gays, for they are commiting the equivilant of murder! " I am only saying the act should be condemned as unmorale in the world and those who are gay should keep it to themselves.

I want to apoligize for some of the things I've said in this thread. I started this thread as a serious intellectual topic and in part by me it turned into a joke of a conversation. Those of you who are gay, and im sure that there are quite a few who posted in this thread and on the bord, I love you. I will never agree with your way of life and will always condemn it. You will always be my brothers and sisters of mine under the juristiction of our father god.

ok, but what did they say? What did you ask them?

ok, but what did they say? What did you ask them?

It doesn't matter really. I have no choice but to endorse homosexuallity because by the time im an adult it will be 100% normal in society and completely unapposed for the most part. I give up. I guess you've got to accept what you can't change. I can't force my oppinions on the general population.

It doesn't matter really. I have no choice but to endorse homosexuallity because by the time im an adult it will be 100% normal in society and completely unapposed for the most part. I give up. I guess you've got to accept what you can't change. I can't force my oppinions on the general population.

when you say 'endorse' does that mean --- you know like a euphemism for the dirty?

Because everybody should have to live by your moral standards?