Uncle sam

Is homosexuality a societal issue?

Uncle sam is not a 50 year old poet-artist as I suspected. He is the ghost of Joseph McCarthy.

Im done with my research. I have studied homosexuallity over the last week or so and even talked to 5 gays. In the holy bible in which our ancestors believed in until radical secularism and communist athiesm swept across europe and the United States damaging their christian bases denounces the act as a sin. We have been swept away by the tsunami that is unmorality. I know there is a god! And I know he will punish those of you on judgement day who endorse this sin, and will punish those that practice it.

This is a question from a Buddhist does God punish those who make judgements?

Uncle sam is not a 50 year old poet-artist as I suspected. He is the ghost of Joseph McCarthy.

I think he is one of those greek Gods... who is incharge of who should get killed and punished... wait maybe that is McCarthy

what did the 5 gays say?

I found all of them to be nice people. I disagreed on their philosophical standpoints however. I love them, because they are human beings. Im not saying " kill the gays, for they are commiting the equivilant of murder! " I am only saying the act should be condemned as unmorale in the world and those who are gay should keep it to themselves.

I want to apoligize for some of the things I've said in this thread. I started this thread as a serious intellectual topic and in part by me it turned into a joke of a conversation. Those of you who are gay, and im sure that there are quite a few who posted in this thread and on the bord, I love you. I will never agree with your way of life and will always condemn it. You will always be my brothers and sisters of mine under the juristiction of our father god.

At this point there should be no doubt that Sam is just posting this garbage to get a rise out of everyone. Often times high schoolers that are mocked by their peers and shunned by even the ugliest of girls will act out publicly as a way to draw attention to themselves. While we shouldn't be goaded in to this ridiculous debate, lets show Sam some compassion as it's got to be tough when all the other kids are going to parties and making out with girls and he's stuck here acting like a fool wishing he had something better to kiss than his pillow.

How did you find five gays? It's not like they are listed in the phone book.

Maybe he was confused and went to Five Guys.

"I found them all to be pleasant, and they made one hell of a burger. It was so good, it had to be a sin. lulz"

At this point there should be no doubt that Sam is just posting this garbage to get a rise out of everyone. Often times high schoolers that are mocked by their peers and shunned by even the ugliest of girls will act out publicly as a way to draw attention to themselves. While we shouldn't be goaded in to this ridiculous debate, lets show Sam some compassion as it's got to be tough when all the other kids are going to parties and making out with girls and he's stuck here acting like a fool wishing he had something better to kiss than his pillow.

I love him, because he is a human being even though I disagree with him from a philosophical standpoint.:silly:

"I found them all to be pleasant, and they made one hell of a burger. It was so good, it had to be a sin. lulz"

I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to put those kinds of condiments on burgers, but people really should keep that to themselves in their own homes, not out in public.

Maybe he goes to an all boy school?

Maybe he goes to an all boy school?

Maybe he wants to.:shocked:

I would just like to thank everybody for the entertaining dinner break, but I must bow out of this "conversation", and return to work.

Why hide behind the "you will always be my brothers and sisters" junk when you can just fully embrace your homophobia?

I have a gay Uncle,cousin, and friends. I wasn't raised to think the way I do. I formulated my own oppinion from my own views on society. I come from a family that's very moderate. I was hiding behind gay jokes and trolling previously, but im expressing my honest oppinions right now.

Haha! I can take a joke, especially ones of good humor like this. But please all of you note that I have taken more crap on here than anyone else. Im not "butthurt", but rather amused that im considered a jerk and radical when im displaying a higher amount of intellectuallity than those who appose me seemly by insulting me personally. Also I find it quite perplexing how grown men and woman that dedicate a LOT of time on here are calling me a no life who just sits around and has nothing better to do than troll.

+1

If God had intended them to stuff the bag with extra fries then he would've made their containers bigger.

Edited by Hongbit

Haha! I can take a joke, especially ones of good humor like this. But please all of you note that I have taken more crap on here than anyone else. Im not "butthurt", but rather amused that im considered a jerk and radical when im displaying a higher amount of intellectuallity than those who appose me seemly by insulting me personally. Also I find it quite perplexing how grown men and woman that dedicate a LOT of time on here are calling me a no life who just sits around and has nothing better to do than troll.

You haven't displayed any "intellectuallity" of any kind. I fully accept I'm getting trolled now. Nobody possibly could claim that they have the highest amount of "intellectuallity" and actually believe what they are saying.

Saying you have displayed intelectuallity has to be an oxymoron, right?

...but rather amused that im considered a jerk and radical when im displaying a higher amount of intellectuallity than those who appose me seemly by insulting me personally.

SUCH high levels of intelligence! :smoker:

I like turtles.

Turtles are the bomb.

(Sorry, I am waiting for my study group to arrive. I'm done now.)