BIG time

Whos the April in the D girl?

I don't know who you guys are talking about, but this seems like a good time - and when isn't, really - for Alyssa to make an appearance.

pMLB2-3313263dt.jpg

I'm pretty sure the woman at issue is in a 15-second spot, her in Comerica Park wearing a Tiger hat over her long brown hair, and she purrs, "Who's your Tiger?". Then they cut to a couple of clips of Tigers performing in game action, then the final cut is to her smiling as she descends a few steps out of the picture, ballpark remaining in background shot. Outro, I think, is a bumper promoting the next game telecast.

I only saw it once, but hey, BIG Time, is this the woman you were talking about?

It's the one I think this thread was started about. I'll try to capture a .jpg of her from a game I recorded and post it. (if I can figure out how to capture a pic. I sure don't want to ask my wife to help with THAT. :classic:)

WHERE THE F IS THE PICTURE OF THE GIRL.

WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING.

This is gold Jerry! Gold!

See? This is the crap I'm talking about right here. You just can't let crap go. Sam hasn't been anywhere near this thread.

Another thing -- his handle is "Uncle Sam" not "Uncle Same." Just like my handle is "shauntacular" and not "shaun special tacular" (though kudos for figuring out my first name -- I know it's tough.) It's disrespectful to refer to people here that way. Sorry, but it is. I don't call you by your old user name. Neither does anyone else. A few people refer to each other by first name, but that's customarily reserved for people who have an established friendship. Myself, I've never minded being called Shaun here -- or else I wouldn't have included it in my handle all those years ago.

I reiterate: you are not funny. You are not original. You are not witty. You are not even a good troll, or even one of the better ones that have been here. The worst part about it is that you've been here as long as you have and you STILL DON'T GET IT. Motownsports is a community and while it's perfectly okay to have disagreements, you still need to be respectful. I wonder if anyone ever taught you this concept in your life -- I imagine not. You just can't be civil about stuff - you keep needling and needling. There's no WAY you'd run your mouth like this IRL. Shielding mean comments behind the anonymity of the Internet is fine to a point, but you have taken it too far and it has to stop.

And so that settles it. I'm just going to lay into you now every chance I get. Every single one. If I see something you say, I'm going to counterpoint the hell out of it. Heck - I can take any position in an argument and sound convincing. Even if I don't believe in what I'm saying, it doesn't matter. The point is to make you uncomfortable here. Like you've done here with Sam, I'm going to call you out in other threads that you might not have even read. And you know what? People are going to laugh. People are going to laugh because I'm right and you're freaking sad and I know I can't be the only person who has grown tired of your crap. Heck, I might even animate some gifs just for the lulz.

Go see a doctor, get on a medication regimen for your Asperger's or WHAT THE HELL EVER is wrong with you, and figure out your life.

I'm tired of waiting for you to get it. You're not going to, so they're going to have to ban me to get my claws out of you from here on out. This is MTS - the best board on the the net for Detroit sports fans. You just don't make the cut, my friend. My new job is to remind you of that every day.

Wow, over react much? Seriously isn't this why you can ignore people? Then you can go on with life without sounding like a hypocrite.

I don't know who you guys are talking about, but this seems like a good time - and when isn't, really - for Alyssa to make an appearance.

pMLB2-3313263dt.jpg

meh.

pMLB2-3313263dt.jpg

51-26497-F.jpg

She gets around :silly:

51-26497-F.jpg

She gets around :silly:

You do notice that she is wearing black and camo so she can hide from their knuckle dragging fans, right?

Wow, over react much? Seriously isn't this why you can ignore people? Then you can go on with life without sounding like a hypocrite.

I think I already addressed this in the thread actually.

Go see a doctor, get on a medication regimen for your Asperger's or WHAT THE HELL EVER is wrong with you, and figure out your life.

OOOH SENSITIVE ASPERGER'S PERSON ALERT.

I know you apologized somewhere upthread and I'm probably being a ~sensitive~ little girl for rehashing, but as someone who actually has Asperger's, I don't appreciate this comment.

Also: I happen to enjoy Titus' contributions to the forum, but even if I didn't, there's something about telling someone you're going to attack someone until you run them out of the forum or you get banned that p***es me off. At least that's what I took from your rants. If I'm mistaken, sorry.

I actually think it's pretty cool that a girl her age could achieve what she has.

When I was 13, I was trying to figure out how to steal playboys from my dad's stash.

Good for her. I hope she earns a college education out of it.

I think I already addressed this in the thread actually.

I know, but I posted before I read the whole thread.:grin: My bad.

So she'll be doing coke and sending naked cell pictures before she's 18? That's disappointing.

I hope she waits till 18 to do Phil Coke, we don't need any scandals!!

40 posts in and still no picture of the hot chick? That's disappointing.

Seriously....what is this place coming to.

for the record

I am not better than anyone -- and probably am a git. Fine with that

As far as calling some one Asperger.. probably like calling them a retard. I don't think people do it to insult those with spectrum mindset, but that is what you are doing. If you don't have autism or Asperger.. or retarded or some kind of a disablity AND you understand what they are... you know who is insulted in those situations.

I intereact with Asperger every week. Three years ago I wrote a children's book WITH a young man that has Aspergers. He wouldn't find the reference funny, but he would also not be insulted, he just would wonder why someone would do that. Yet those with Asperger are likely to call people idiots and douchebags... but often their reason for doing so is out of frustration. Not from the other person, but the frustration of not understanding.

I am not an expert with Asperger or any other spectrum, so I really don't want to defend them. So I will say -- even my illustrator frind would want to see what this attractive woman looks like.

then he would say:

"Um..um. I... what does that have to do with.... um baseball."

He is pretty smart

I hope she waits till 18 to do Phil Coke, we don't need any scandals!!

I'm over 18! Wait, what? What are you talking about?

Yet those with Asperger are likely to call people idiots and douchebags... but often their reason for doing so is out of frustration. Not from the other person, but the frustration of not understanding.

I call people idiots and douchebags all the time, but it's usually because I feel intellectually superior to them. :wink: