FRM710

Michigan Basketball 2011/2012

This might be one of the worst games I have ever seen. 17-12 with 3 mins to go in the 1st half.

Colton Christian on the last 3 possessions: two missed free throws, missed jumper, turnover, foul. I hope to see very little of him going forward.

UVA ends the half on a 10-4 run and take a 24-23 lead into the half. Hardaway Jr played 5 mins because of foul trouble. Colton Christian single handedly sabotage our 5 point lead when we were 19-14. I expect Hardaway to take over in the 2nd half.

Stu Douglas now, and always, sucks. Will be tough to see Novak go, but I won't be too upset about losing Stu next year, never got any better.

Beilein doesnt appear interested in winning this game. What an awful awful lineup he has put out there, and UVA goes on a 16-2 run.

15-0 run and down 12 now, getting run out of the gym. Just got outcoached in this one. The lineup of Horford, Douglas, Vogrich, Hardaway and Novak got outscored 7-0 alone.

I am not a Stu Douglas fan at all.

A good 4 eats this team up. Fortunately the Big 10 isnt full of good PF who are true 4s.

Smot has to find a way to stay on the floor for 30 minutes a game. Teams are going to key on Hardaway and Smot is really the only other consistant scoring threat we have. Both runs Virginia had came when he went to the bench after a foul.

Vogrich needs to find his shot. Now.

We need to set better screens and use them better. Pressure on the ball killed our offense last night. We also need to fight through the screens harder on D. It seemed like we are to willing to go underneath the screen.

Virginia is most likely a tourney team so a loss here was disappointing but not devastating. I can see them finishing in the top 3 or 5 in the ACC with a big upset along the way. Similar position as we are Id say.

UM playing Iowa State right now. Up 19-15. Stu Douglas comes in the game and immeaditaely jacks up two threes, and misses them, then turns the ball over. Stu is the worst player in the Big Ten for how many minutes he gets, doesn't do one good thing on the floor.

Burke looks great again though. Michigan has missed their last six 3's. Beilien needs to figure out his rotation, he always takes out Burke and Hardaway, and usually Morgan together. Stu sucks, Horford sucks and Vogrich sucks. Figure out a new rotation, John.

Douglas fouls a 3 point shooter. I don't understand why they won't take him off the floor, he is always the worst player.

Michigan has missed 10 straight 3s and refuse to shoot anything else. 3-13 now.

Michigan really turning it on now. 51-33 and were going to the line. Iowa State has a lot of Big Ten transfers including Chris Allen and Kalin Lucius.

It's Mario Impemba

Oh, Jesus. I've seen a million Tigers' games on FSD, but I didn't even think to make the connection with the UM basketball game.

Thanks, that was driving me insane lol.

Damn. Oakland ties it with a 3 at the very end of the half. Michigan started well and was up 14 at one point, but looked really bad to end the 1st. Lots of turnovers

Morgan and Hardaway have to learn to stay on the floor in the first half. We have no depth, everyone off the bench sucks.