FRM710

Michigan Basketball 2011/2012

Down 12 at half. I watched bits and pieces in the first half online, and it's obvious they need Hardaway to get going for them to have a chance.

Nice way to start the second with Morgan and Smotrycz. Let's GO!

37-33 UM. Hardaway is on the board. And rivers hits a 3 right back, **** that.

Burke might be our best player.

Smotrycz and one!

Dawkins is just throwing up garbage and its going in.

Burke right back with a jumper.

And rivers with and and 1. Jesus.

Just like that it foes from a possible 3 point game on Novaks miss to 11 point game.

Rivers is legit.

I feel pretty good about this Michigan team. Burke is much further along than I thought he would be and the team didn't collapse when they got down. It took Duke shooting 3s out of their minds to win.

Sometimes you just have to give credit to the other team. Duke shot lights out from behind the arc, and that's just how it was. Michigan could have played much better in the first half, but stuck around. As Truth stated, I also feel very confident about this Michigan team. They kept fighting and didn't give up.

UM played terrible early along with several "Coach K" calls you have to expect when playing Duke. I was impressed with how they battled back but Duke shot lights out in 2nd half. Plenty to be excited about for UM though.

Going to be a good year, credit Duke and learn from this game. Burke just continues to impress.

Another nice win by Michigan over UCLA. 79-63 was the final score. Man, UCLA is really struggling. Great games by Novak and THJ. Only complaint I have is Jordan Morgan and his foul troubles. It was an issue last year, and it's continuing to be a problem this year. Horford has filled in nicely for Morgan, but it would be nice to see Morgan out there for more than 11 minutes.

What happened to UCLA? I thought Howland was a good coach and they appear to have recruited well. Maybe an unlucky string of busts?

Great tourney for the good guys. Definately have a shot to be a big competitor in the conference and nationally. Darius leaving may have been good for this program. Not so much this year but for next. Trey is the real deal with a much higher ceiling than Morris and he will now have a full year of starting when McGary, Robinson and Stauskas come in.

Michigan starting in about 25 mins. UVA plays tight defense and likes to limit the possessions of the game. I like our chances tonight. We got a legit team, and should be able to handle our first true road test this season.