paulellison

2011 Detroit Tigers Schedule Wallpapers

No, you are fine. My work server likes to block random things. I'll just get it from home and send it here.

It looks great BTW, thank you for sharing them with us.

Could one of our handsome, brilliant, and young looking moderators please pin this thread?

I would love too, but I only meet 3 out of 4 of your criteria, and unfortunately, its the one that really matters.

Glad everyone likes them. I was seriously considering not doing them this year, but decided in the last couple of weeks to continue them.

Glad everyone likes them. I was seriously considering not doing them this year, but decided in the last couple of weeks to continue them.

I'd have paid you to do them. Seriously, they're that important to me.

Oh how I love these backgrounds. Just a tip if blocked by work just email it to yourself and life is good

The June wallpapers are now available. My apologies again for using Raburn for May. V-Mart will hopefully not disappoint. :-)

I know it's free, and such great quality, which is why I feel like a douche for asking, BUT................................

August 2011? :nervous: