ROMAD1

Pat Caputo Dour Column of the Day

Strike 1... Benoit wasn't signed to a 5-year contract....

Boy, that was a filler article if there ever was one. I felt like any poster here could have written that.

Caught a glimpse of the video: Ol' Pat is looking better these days.

I used to think that Caputo was the only reason to listen to xyt, but of late he has been just annoying. I have had it with his interrupting a caller, then starting his point with "No offense..."

No offense Pat, but 'no offense' is not the antidote for being an idiot.

The article makes valid points -- Tigers are soting things out.. that is what the spring training is fore and Detroit is no different than any other team, expect they have the lowest ERA of spring training. And inspite of that Caputo thinks the pitching is unstable.

No offense pat, but I was hoping you would bring the quality of reporting up, not stoop to mediocrity

Ugh

Caputo and Fithian are both awful. They both just ramble on and on and on. I hate to say it, but Valenti and Foster are on a completely different level. If they're not your cup of tea, Karsch and Anderson are also much better.

Could they not have panned the camera right to lose the ceiling fan and actually get Kuhn in the shot? Otherwise, just glorified barroom conversation.

Didn't Caputo once say he'd rather have Justin Thompson than Randy Johnson?

He did say he preferred Charlie Batch to Peyton Manning.

I used to think that Caputo was the only reason to listen to xyt, but of late he has been just annoying. I have had it with his interrupting a caller, then starting his point with "No offense..."

No offense Pat, but 'no offense' is not the antidote for being an idiot.

The article makes valid points -- Tigers are soting things out.. that is what the spring training is fore and Detroit is no different than any other team, expect they have the lowest ERA of spring training. And inspite of that Caputo thinks the pitching is unstable.

No offense pat, but I was hoping you would bring the quality of reporting up, not stoop to mediocrity

Ugh

I could care less, because I dont use apostrophes and what not, but for someone who was ragging on a poster for proper spelling and grammar, there sure are a few mistakes in this!!

Caputo and Fithian are both awful. They both just ramble on and on and on. I hate to say it, but Valenti and Foster are on a completely different level. If they're not your cup of tea, Karsch and Anderson are also much better.

What a rogue's gallery this is.

Valenti and Foster are absolutely horrible.

Karsch and Anderson are passable.

He did say he preferred Charlie Batch to Peyton Manning.

Well that goes without saying. Which one's head looks like a football? I rest my case.

What a rogue's gallery this is.

Valenti and Foster are absolutely horrible.

Karsch and Anderson are passable.

That's why I prefaced my (arguably) bold statement about Valenti and Foster with a warning. They're bad, but no where near as bad as Caputo and Fithian, who just shouldn't be on the radio at all.

I can't tell you how many times Fithian has had more than one thought going on at once and doesn't end up finishing any of them. Probably not too many times, actually, because I can't tolerate trying to keep up with the blather.

I could care less, because I dont use apostrophes and what not, but for someone who was ragging on a poster for proper spelling and grammar, there sure are a few mistakes in this!!

Thanks for your input

Remember when you want to criticize someone for criticizing, think WWBD

Caputo is a bumbling moron...as is Ermanni. I can't stand either. Valenti is a douche, but is admittedly entertaining.

In terms of who I actually like listening to, I'm a fan of Beligian (sp?) and Killer. I also think Shep can be good from time to time. I never have really listened to Karsch.

Boy, that was a filler article if there ever was one. I felt like any poster here could have written that.
Hey.

I hate it when they pull the "well you're not in the [team here] locker room like we are, and there are things we can't talk about that prove that you [caller] have no idea what you are saying. Trust me."

Caputo has cards like this up his sleeve.

I hate it when they pull the "well you're not in the [team here] locker room like we are, and there are things we can't talk about that prove that you [caller] have no idea what you are saying. Trust me."

Caputo has cards like this up his sleeve.

Well pat, that and $3.87 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Now try to be entertaining.