CapitalTigers

Martinez or Verlander Best Car Award Winner 2011

What does Miggy drive? Said he was on the side with his engine smoking?

One article I saw said it was a black 2005 Land Rover.

Yea, he drives a black Range Rover. It's scratched to hell on the sides too from him stoping to sign autographs all the time.

What does Miggy drive? Said he was on the side with his engine smoking?
Land Rover explains a lot....

Insert Lucas Electronics joke here...

Lucas Electronics, inventor of the intermittent windshield wiper...

Serious question:

How rare is that RR Ghost?

Specifically -- the Ghost I saw at 6:20 pm on I-75, 20 minutes north of Tampa... how likely was it that that was Victor?

Serious question:

Specifically -- the Ghost I saw at 6:20 pm on I-75, 20 minutes north of Tampa... how likely was it that that was Victor?

I know a guy who has a ghost in muskegon, its rare but not to the point where it'd take your whole life to find. Ive seen 2 actually. One in chicago ( Go figure ) and of course the other being in Muskegon.

I saw one of the Chrysler ghost look a likes today and heard a younger girl (tweens) exclaiming how awesome a car it was. I wonder if she was fooled, or just like Chryslers?

Serious question:

I don't see one every day in Lakeland, but if you are on the N/S interstates, you may encounter one or two. There is a ridiculous amount of money residing on the coasts of central and south Florida. These people make as much on interest as Martinez does in a year.

I know a guy who has a ghost in muskegon, its rare but not to the point where it'd take your whole life to find. Ive seen 2 actually. One in chicago ( Go figure ) and of course the other being in Muskegon.

There is someone who drives a Ghost from the 'Mistake by the Lake'? That is wrong, man.