JonBenke

2011 Michigan Football

Al Golden strikes again

1 wouldn't he have to strike once to be able to strike again? He couldn't even sign a recruit at qb who chose to sign with UF who already had the #1 qb committed instead of Miami who was in desperate need of a qb and spent the most time on the kid (Brissett)

2. As someone who follows Michigan semi closely and is a fan of one of Miami's rivals, this move doesn't scare me one bit. He will be a starter there probably, that has a lot to do with their inability to get a qb in there recently

Edited by Johnny Mac

Can someone translate this?

Lol the Twitter strikes again...

kevkog86 How do you come in early and leave before the season starts? -_-

about 3 hours ago

Spring Practice Dates Out For Michigan - Motown Lowdown - SB Nation Detroit

Spring Practice Dates Out For Michigan

Brady Hoke's first spring practice as head coach of the Michigan Wolverines is slated to get started on March 19. Michigan's spring game will be held on April 16, when fans will get their first chance to see the new-look Wolverines. It's unknown what format the spring game will have (i.e. an actual game, more of a scrimmage or just drills like Lloyd Carr used to do), but whatever happens it will be interesting to see how different Michigan looks under Hoke.

Yeah, I think it might be the other early enrollee DB we have :ponder:

Or Kevin K was wrong on it being an early enrollee.

Gardner is in an interesting situation here. After Borges has a couple of years getting used to a running QB, he may be better prepared to use DG properly.

Gardner is in an interesting situation here. After Borges has a couple of years getting used to a running QB, he may be better prepared to use DG properly.

He's had mobile QBs before, but I agree that Gardner is an interesting player for the Wolverines. He's a more stereotypical QB than Robinson is and will have two full years of learning before taking over the offense.

Did anyone else catch that Demar Dorsey is supposedly attending GRCC. Given Anese's relationship to Michigan, I wonder if you may yet see Mr. Dorsey in a couple years...Better late than never?

Ps. Oh, and lock your doors Grand Rapids! :wink:

Did anyone else catch that Demar Dorsey is supposedly attending GRCC. Given Anese's relationship to Michigan, I wonder if you may yet see Mr. Dorsey in a couple years...Better late than never?

Ps. Oh, and lock your doors Grand Rapids! :wink:

You never know with Demar Dorsey....I really dont know what he did last year. On his twitter he was telling people he was at TCC and that he was going to FSU. Then I read that FSU coaches never even talked with him and had no interest in him coming, and then I heard rumors that he wasnt even taking classes at TCC, he was just hanging out in Tallahassee and playing IM sports at FAMU. If he actually took classes at TCC, then he might be able to go somewhere (like MI) after one year at GRCC, if he didnt really take classes there he probably has 2 years still before he ends up at a D1 school (if he does). I dont expect to hear from him anymore other than the occasional where is he now type thing.

1 wouldn't he have to strike once to be able to strike again? He couldn't even sign a recruit at qb who chose to sign with UF who already had the #1 qb committed instead of Miami who was in desperate need of a qb and spent the most time on the kid (Brissett)

2. As someone who follows Michigan semi closely and is a fan of one of Miami's rivals, this move doesn't scare me one bit. He will be a starter there probably, that has a lot to do with their inability to get a qb in there recently

Strikes as in takes a UM guy from us(not that we were trying to keep Tate, I was more being funny). He got Crawford,Goudis and Kinard from us already

So we don't know who we lost yet? I was hoping it was Brown,haha.

Edited by Nastradamus

I defended Dorsey when he signed with Michigan, but if he couldn't qualify academically at a place like Louisville I'm not exactly holding my breath for him ever making it at any Division 1 school.

I feel the need to watch the SNL Jeopardy's now. 'That's not what you're mother was saying last night Trebek'

all 81 suites and all club level seating is sold out for 2011, suites for 2012 as well.