JonBenke

2011 Michigan Football

I'm happy to see Molk recognized. He endured a lot through his time in Ann Arbor and emerged an incredible leader.

And I feel kind of sorry for the Spartan fans. The last time they won the big10 was 1986.

MSU was co-champs of the Big Ten last year.

.5 doesnt equal 1.

You are not giving credit to MSU for winning the Big Ten last year? Since the Big Ten gave MSU a big, shiny trophy they beg to differ.

On that logic, UM's last national championship would be in the 1940s, right?

You are not giving credit to MSU for winning the Big Ten last year? Since the Big Ten gave MSU a big, shiny trophy they beg to differ.

On that logic, UM's last national championship would be in the 1940s, right?

I don't really think its worth arguing about, is it? The conference title was first split 3 ways wasn't it? A trophy is a trophy but comparing a 3 way conference title to a controversial split national title is pretty lame. But yeah brag it up. UM sure wasn't in the mix last year that is for sure.

MSU was co-champs of the Big Ten last year.

Not true. OSU vacated those wins, and you beat Wisconsin. MSU were the actual Big Ten champs last year, **** anything else people want to say.

I don't really think its worth arguing about, is it? The conference title was first split 3 ways wasn't it? A trophy is a trophy but comparing a 3 way conference title to a controversial split national title is pretty lame. But yeah brag it up. UM sure wasn't in the mix last year that is for sure.

I know, I'm in your boat. I just wanted to point out how you can twist things to make absurd arguments.

Western Michigan Win

Notre Dame Loss

Eastern Michigan Win

San Diego State Win

Minnesota Win

@ Northwestern Win

@ Michigan State Loss

Purdue Win

@ Iowa Win

@ Illinois Win

Nebraska Loss

Ohio State Win

9-3

Meh. Not bad. Overrated Nebraska. At least I got the Buckeye game right.

I think I said 9-3 but might have said 10-2. I think I was the only one on this board who thought the D would take MAJOR steps forward and I have to give myself a back pat for that one.

I believe I was the only one on this board to see Nebraska for what it was really going to be. I went off a little bit in some thread about how there's no way they would beat us, or be as good as everyone thought.

so....BOO YA.

I like them.

Normally, I would hate a Michigan uniform change, but I've always thought our away whites looked like practice jerseys. I like the blue stripes and the block M. Classy.

I like them.

Normally, I would hate a Michigan uniform change, but I've always thought our away whites looked like practice jerseys. I like the blue stripes and the block M. Classy.

Yeah, I like them too. And I am just like you. Do what you want with the away jersey, leave the home jersey alone.

Too bad, they could have really used him next year, but honestly he probably should have been off the team before the season anyway