SpartanValor

Too little, too late...Comley to "retire"

Lets hope its not too late to get msu back where they belong, on the national level. Thanks for getting a title, now lets move on.

Not too late? As in, the next head coach could potentially have no chance of success? I don't really understand what you're trying to say I guess.

MSU used to be an elite, top program in the entire country. And that included facilities, coaches, players, and fans. Now look... We give away tickets for free to boost attendance, and munn is no longer world class. Kids dont come to msu automatically ahead of the notre dames of the world anymore. I just hope the next guy can restore the glory from mason's days, but it sure wont be easy. I miss Ryan Miller.

Msu hockey is like michigan football right now, in a very perilious position. recruits probably cant even remember what msu was like under mason. We won the title in 2007, but havent been elite in much longer. When is the last time we won the ccha?

I like the Danton Cole idea. Just going on record with that.

It is a HUGE shot in the dark, and Rip Van Winkle would be less of a sleeper for the job, but what do you guys think about Paul Lowden at Davenport University? Started the team himself less than 10 years ago, has won 3 national championships in a row, with final four appearances the 2 years before that Here's the link to his bio/career record (doesn't count this year's 29-5 record): Paul Lowden Bio

Edited by RipHam23232
re-word for clarification

I like the Danton Cole idea. Just going on record with that.

It is a HUGE shot in the dark, and Rip Van Winkle would be less of a sleeper for the job, but what do you guys think about Paul Lowden at Davenport University? Started the team himself less than 10 years ago, has won 3 national championships in a row, with final four appearances the 2 years before that Here's the link to his bio/career record (doesn't count this year's 29-5 record): Paul Lowden Bio

Sounds like you're trying to find MSU Hockey's version of Muddy Waters!!!:wink: