vannzee

Help! Autograph that I did not label and now I dont know who it is.

photo.php?fbid=10150374350420077&set=a.101925345076.183014.686845076

Can any one read that and venture a guess as to who it may be? It might not be a Tiger.

Edit: Links not working, pic is on my Facebook.

Welcome to Facebook

Thank goodness we don't all revolve around Facebook. The image is so out of focus it could be BA Baraccus or BJ Upton.

I crossed checked with my Excel and I was missing a Tony Clark one so I goggled his autograph and it was close so I used Baseball Reference to confirm that he did in fact wear number 34 a few years ago. Im confident thats who it was surprisingly.

Thanks everyone, hard to decipher.

Thank goodness we don't all revolve around Facebook. The image is so out of focus it could be BA Baraccus or BJ Upton.

I tried several times for a better pic but my camera or my skill is not anywhere close to yours. :-) Thanks for all the great photos in the adopt a Tiger thread.

Clark is possible, but that looks nothing like my 2 Clark autos. Upon an eBay search, I see that he does have 2 versions: the quick one I have and a neater one that looks pretty similar to yours.

My guess would have been Brent Clevlen. It's neater than my Clevlen autos, but the short-hand (i.e. identifiable letters) looks the same. Clevlen was #27 with the Tigers, at least after Monroe left - not sure if he wore #34 anywhere along the way.

Clark is possible, but that looks nothing like my 2 Clark autos. Upon an eBay search, I see that he does have 2 versions: the quick one I have and a neater one that looks pretty similar to yours.

My guess would have been Brent Clevlen. It's neater than my Clevlen autos, but the short-hand (i.e. identifiable letters) looks the same. Clevlen was #27 with the Tigers, at least after Monroe left - not sure if he wore #34 anywhere along the way.

It looked like Clevlen to me too but the two auto's of his that I have are accounted for. I cant believe that it is Clark but he is the only one that I cant place. I had bought it on EBay some years ago.

I bet you're right. Look at the C on the link below - real close to yours. Your T just got twisted around at the bottom to look like a B.

TONY CLARK Signed/Auto AL BASEBALL Tigers,Diamond Backs - eBay (item 160501249647 end time Jan-30-11 19:34:27 PST)

My Clarks look more like this version.

1995 TONY CLARK AUTOGRAPHED AUTO CARD SIGNED DET TIGERS - eBay (item 390179125643 end time Jan-29-11 18:40:36 PST)