DetroitFolly

Sheesh, people...its 2011.

Clearly, it's Sarah Palin's fault.

But anyway, there are still some skinhead White Power nutjobs out there. Hopefully they figure out who the douchebag was and prosecute to the fullest. Surely they can pin either terrorism or civil rights violations on the perp in this case.

But anyway, there are still some skinhead White Power nutjobs out there. Hopefully they figure out who the douchebag was and prosecute to the fullest. Surely they can pin either terrorism or civil rights violations on the perp in this case.

Careful or you will have the "skinhead White Power nutjobs" releasing statements claiming to be the real victims of this attempted bombing.

Careful or you will have the "skinhead White Power nutjobs" releasing statements claiming to be the real victims of this attempted bombing.
Well played.

I really don't know why this hasn't gotten more interest from the lamestream media...

I guess Spokane isn't New York City or Los Angeles, so it's not worth covering.

They live across the street from my office. They used to fly swastika flags daily but have toned it down to a "White Power Worldwide" flag that flies 24 hours a day.

This is a picture I took from my car window a couple of months ago:

nazi.jpg

They live across the street from my office. They used to fly swastika flags daily but have toned it down to a "White Power Worldwide" flag that flies 24 hours a day.

This is a picture I took from my car window a couple of months ago:

nazi.jpg

That's nice. Bet the neighbors love them. I guess it may be fortunate that they are in the open about it, though. It may make them less likely to be violent.

That's nice. Bet the neighbors love them. I guess it may be fortunate that they are in the open about it, though. It may make them less likely to be violent.

Even better: I'd say that 50% of the neighborhood is Hispanic or Black. We used to see police cars at the house at least once a week.

I'll never forget the time that their landlord hired in a couple of black contractors to do some landscaping. There were 4 cop cars there that day.

I'll never forget the time that their landlord hired in a couple of black contractors to do some landscaping. There were 4 cop cars there that day.

Oh man, that is classic!! I would have paid money to see that.

Even better: I'd say that 50% of the neighborhood is Hispanic or Black. We used to see police cars at the house at least once a week.

There's a Dave Chappelle sketch buried in here somewhere. Hilarity ensues.