TigerFan2490

LOVE the team, HATE the organization!!!

Just because of this thread, I am having squirrel stew tonight.

I'm inviting Titus so I might also make a cat casserole.

you have my mouth watering...

just tell me where you keep your pee bottle, to be safe

you have my mouth watering...

just tell me where you keep your pee bottle, to be safe

I keep it well away from the game threads and Eric.

Whoa, this is the first time I've ever seen a flying peacock.

Mine too even though I have had five peacocks living in the neighborhood for several years. He was flying down from the neighbors chimney and I happened to have my camera aimed. (was taking pictures of him sitting on the chimney and got lucky) I knew they did limited flying (they have to get to the high places somehow) but that was my first time actually seeing the bird fly (except for 3-5 feet)

Well! No darn wonder:

Search: Love a squirrel today

Jan. 21 is Squirrel Appreciation Day. It was founded in 2001 by Christy Hargrove (read her website), a wildlife rehabilitator who is affiliated with the Western North Carolina Nature Center. Find ways to celebrate the day.

does every thread have to descend into animal pictures?

It is usually started by others, but for myself, my trigger finger gets really itchy during the off season, and the local wildlife tend to be the ones I take it out on.

Just because of this thread, I am having squirrel stew tonight.

I'm inviting Titus so I might also make a cat casserole.

burp..

Excuse. I know this belongs in 'what's for dinner' but...

If Antrat ever invites you over and offers you his roasted squirrel nuts

don't hesitate.. not much to them, but delish

I had a good time at Tigerfest and it is great that they put on this event. I do ot want to whine but there is one thing that I will be writing the Tigers about.

My dad and I were waiting in a long winding line for autographs and there was a gap in between the tent and the door to the building. Well a good amount of snow fell on to my Dad causing him to be wet for the remainder of our time there. I already had an issue with paying money to get covered in snow but they the park employee laughed at the situation and then began wise cracking to others about it. It left my dad wet, cold and embarrssed which was upsetting. I think the employee should have been more professional about it, and I think that the ballclub should have set it up so that the snow would not on to fans.

Doesnt mean that I hate the organization any but just a complaint.

I saw the same thing happen numerous times. It did not snow the night before or day of the event--at least not enough to accumulate!!! That snow should have been knocked off BEFORE Saturday's event. These are people who take your money, cannot wait to tell YOU what you are doing wrong, and simply are not smart enough--and do NOT care enough--to run a top flight event or, for that matter, organization. With DUMBrowski and I'll Itch it is always about the fan coming last. Get a good lawyer and file a suit. I'll bet you will not be alone. SHAME on those imbeciles who did nothing to right an obviously dangerous situation!!!:confused:

I saw the same thing happen numerous times. It did not snow the night before or day of the event--at least not enough to accumulate!!! That snow should have been knocked off BEFORE Saturday's event. These are people who take your money, cannot wait to tell YOU what you are doing wrong, and simply are not smart enough--and do NOT care enough--to run a top flight event or, for that matter, organization. With DUMBrowski and I'll Itch it is always about the fan coming last. Get a good lawyer and file a suit. I'll bet you will not be alone. SHAME on those imbeciles who did nothing to right an obviously dangerous situation!!!:confused:

File a suit? What oh what would be the cause of action for that? "The Detroit Tigers owe me money because they let me get wet from the snow"?

I find it really hard to take anyone seriously who drops the DUMBrowski card.

Sounds like a disgruntled former empolyee to me...

DUMBrowski and I'll Itch. Clever. How long did it take you to come up with that?

For the love of Paws, it's snow. That happens sometimes in Michigan during the winter. Grab a towel and dry yourself off. Problem solved and frivolous lawsuit averted.

DUMBrowski and I'll Itch. Clever. How long did it take you to come up with that?

For the love of Paws, it's snow. That happens sometimes in Michigan during the winter. Grab a towel and dry yourself off. Problem solved and frivolous lawsuit averted.

o man don't bring Paws into this, he end up with a nick name like Pause

As in Pause and think before you post