TigerFan2490

LOVE the team, HATE the organization!!!

Does anyone here believe I am knowledgeable of the game? Certainly I don't. Often I'm incorrect on my opinion of players and I've clashed in my opinions here on Maybin, Miller and Casanova. Sometimes sitting in the stands and not opening the book gives you a pretty good insight of the future of a player in this organization.

What I am poorly saying is, I try to offer more than photos to this forum as many of the local WM, Conn, Toledo and LFT fans do. Our direct observation is only an opinion, just as your opinion derived from scouting and stat reports may be. You as the reader evaluate the weight of said opinion.

I don't know a cutter from a slider or when the 1B runner should get the green light. What I do know is kids like Shawn Roof and Will Rhymes will play every game with no thought of holding back. Attitudes may not ever help Detroit and unfortunately the stats have no column for it. Attitude will probably get a player to AA if he can maintain the basic skill level. Above that, attitude will remain important but proficiency will overshadow as the needs of Detroit become more apparent.

If the tone of this post............oh never mind.

While that may be true, what Edman said is 100% correct. You don't come across as stalkerish and gloat about who you're "friends" with (by the way, PCTF, a LOT of people think they're friends with players, most aren't... review the definition of "acquaintance"), and you also don't stomp your feet and pout when people disagree with you.

While that may be true, what Edman said is 100% correct. You don't come across as stalkerish and gloat about who you're "friends" with (by the way, PCTF, a LOT of people think they're friends with players, most aren't... review the definition of "acquaintance"), and you also don't stomp your feet and pout when people disagree with you.
Much better choice of words for us to use when we do interact with some of the players. I can use the term friend too loosely. I consider Herndon a friend or Rojas, but we wouldn't do dinner together. At the same time, I'm sure we would always share a handshake. Actually I tend not to get close to the players. I like it when the kids remember me and say hello. Then I have to unfold some brain matter and try to figure out who that was.

armed-squirrel.jpg
I have armed my squirrels with slingshots for two years now. Still offer no threat to my lens.

5372321282_51dc2c58dd_z.jpg They just get fat!

Edited by hueytaxi

Every time the Tigers fail to issue a press release to state the obvious,

God kills a kitten. Won't somebody please remember the kittens ?????

God-Kills-Kittens_WAN.jpg

I used to hate broccoli when I was younger.

Now I like it.

With lots of cheese.

Maybe the Tiger's organization would be better with cheese.

I'm going to have to start a thread questioning the use of Squirrel pictures.
Wendy and I go nuts over our squirrels.

Much better choice of words for us to use when we do interact with some of the players. I can use the term friend too loosely. I consider Herndon a friend or Rojas, but we wouldn't do dinner together. At the same time, I'm sure we would always share a handshake. Actually I tend not to get close to the players. I like it when the kids remember me and say hello. Then I have to unfold some brain matter and try to figure out who that was.

Can somebody show me the post where I typed the words "I am friends with Brandon Douglas" ? You will find the words where I called him a quality person and that I hope his current adoptee gets the chance to meet him but I have never typed the words I am friends with Brandon.

Larry

2011 AAT Kenny Faulk

Impressive. But I'd rather see Betty Nguyen smoking a cuban cigar.

(guess Melissa will have to do)

melissa-theuriau03160605.jpg

Edited by DaYooperASBDT