TigerFan2490

LOVE the team, HATE the organization!!!

Does anyone here believe I am knowledgeable of the game? Certainly I don't. Often I'm incorrect on my opinion of players and I've clashed in my opinions here on Maybin, Miller and Casanova. Sometimes sitting in the stands and not opening the book gives you a pretty good insight of the future of a player in this organization.

What I am poorly saying is, I try to offer more than photos to this forum as many of the local WM, Conn, Toledo and LFT fans do. Our direct observation is only an opinion, just as your opinion derived from scouting and stat reports may be. You as the reader evaluate the weight of said opinion.

I don't know a cutter from a slider or when the 1B runner should get the green light. What I do know is kids like Shawn Roof and Will Rhymes will play every game with no thought of holding back. Attitudes may not ever help Detroit and unfortunately the stats have no column for it. Attitude will probably get a player to AA if he can maintain the basic skill level. Above that, attitude will remain important but proficiency will overshadow as the needs of Detroit become more apparent.

If the tone of this post............oh never mind.

Edited by hueytaxi

We need to get back on topic... talking about how much we hate the Detroit Tigers!
Just a personal impossibility. I made a promise to their biggest fan.

You know what really pisses me off? That not a single person found this even slightly amusing. :bored:

Why? How long did you work on the animation?

If sociologists were looking for proof that the Midwest in winter sucks, this thread is waiting for them.

It's time for some baseball and some above freezing weather, so I don't have to sit inside and get out my crankiness on the internet. I think today that MTS has PMS. Including me.

If sociologists were looking for proof that the Midwest in winter sucks, this thread is waiting for them.

It's time for some baseball and some above freezing weather, so I don't have to sit inside and get out my crankiness on the internet. I think today that MTS has PMS. Including me.

It was either the winter of 05 or 06 that was much much worse

It was either the winter of 05 or 06 that was much much worse

Was that the winter of 777 and/or grapes? If so, that's very believable.

:rambo:

I'd go with 350 degrees, but after reading Lee's book, I'd go with 400. They defrost quicker and have better chance to increase their OPS.

but only for 10-12 minutes, .....oh put sunblock on first otherwise they might burn

Was that the winter of 777 and/or grapes? If so, that's very believable.

:rambo:

the winter of 777-- It probably didn't help much that many were trying to boost their post count for the AAT at the time

Edited by whitecapwendy

Oh man. I can remember starting threads like this before I had the ability to delete them, lol.

XJSkrF8nhxg

You know? I think I recognise this song. There was a guy in a car near me that was blasting it at top volume

Ugh. I have to somehow get up off this chair and trudge through the cold and get myself a Jimmy Johns sub and then to the medical library. There's no way I can study in my apartment tonight.

Plus, I might meet a hot doctor chick who is willing to pay off my school loans.

Ugh. I have to somehow get up off this chair and trudge through the cold and get myself a Jimmy Johns sub and then to the medical library. There's no way I can study in my apartment tonight.

Plus, I might meet a hot doctor chick who is willing to pay off my school loans.

Good luck with the sub. :grin:

I don't know where a lot of the "I really respect what plantcity brings to the table" talk comes from.

Honestly, I see him as a fanboy who provides little to no insight on anything baseball-related. Access does not beget insight without knowledge. He plays the victim card quite a bit, and acts as a passive-aggressive douchebag when people disagree with him.

It's a circus act, and it's fun to watch, honestly.

wow, a passive aggressive d$%^&*bag. I hope that made you feel a lot better. I am sure that a lot of posters, especially the females are impressed with your choice of words. I didn't know that mature adults spoke like that, but then .............

Larry

2011 AAT Kenny Faulk

He plays the victim card quite a bit.
I hope that made you feel a lot better. I am sure that a lot of posters, especially the females are impressed with your choice of words. I didn't know that mature adults spoke like that, but then .............

H'm.

This thread has more cheap shots in it than one of those old awards threads. Where's hongbit?

the winter of 777-- It probably didn't help much that many were trying to boost their post count for the AAT at the time

that stinks, people should be more like me and up their posts so people have a better way to understand what an idiot I am

Well, I skipped this thread because I thought it would have different content.

In any event, you all can piss off. Except for Kevin Rand and Lloyd McClendon, who are universally loved on this site.

wow, a passive aggressive d$%^&*bag. I hope that made you feel a lot better. I am sure that a lot of posters, especially the females are impressed with your choice of words. I didn't know that mature adults spoke like that, but then .............

Larry

2011 AAT Kenny Faulk

This post was every bit as low brow and personal as his. Stop acting like you're on the moral high ground. Dude, whatever you MEAN to say your post come off as arrogant and condescending. If one guy says "you're a jerk" then you come back with "and so are you" you can't claim the high ground. I haven't been on this board long, but you seem to base your whole credibility on being a giddy fanboy who goes to TGIFridays with some minor leaguers.

Edited by NeedMoreLike84

Really surprised that there's so little cats on this thread.

sorry no cats here--housemate is allergic to them

5172980182_04e0bfff73.jpg

11-13-10 squirrel_4 by whitecapwendy, on Flickr

Squirrels, however, are a different story

5343989457_ec8ae8b2cc.jpg

01-10-11 squirrel_1 by whitecapwendy, on Flickr

I have lots of squirrels

3354403945_674bdcaed3.jpg

3-14-09 squirrel_3 by whitecapwendy, on Flickr

3355220650_0d15ea2222.jpg

3-14-09 squirrel cute_1 by whitecapwendy, on Flickr

Anybody want to see some squirrels?

3934934434_0cb86689e6.jpg

9-19-09 squirrel protective mode_4 by whitecapwendy, on Flickr

3361561678_6171375823.jpg

3-16-09 black squirrel with fox tail by whitecapwendy, on Flickr

3360750393_4de1bda5bc.jpg

3-16-09 black squirrel_1 by whitecapwendy, on Flickr

How about a naked squirrel?

512647022_8bdb75386a.jpg

5-24-07 baby squirrel by whitecapwendy, on Flickr

OMG. That's a lot of squirrels. Those are some great pics, too.

I didn't want to do it, but I feel like I have been forced into this:

jedi_squirrels.jpg