TigerFan2490

LOVE the team, HATE the organization!!!

sheep.jpg

If you don't like the board and Tigers fans, feel free to go elsewhere and be a troll on a White Sox website.

For the record, I am in complete agreement with every single person in this thread.

Just for the sake of a good logical fallacy...

I disagree that you are in complete agreement with every single person in this thread.

I learned my lesson. Tigers fans are fiercely, loyal, no matter what the subject matter. I have learned not to say anything bad against the organization, (especially, player development) or tools of a player (I have never knocked a player). Whats unfortunate is that many fans will never get a different opinion on matters. Its almost like work. Management has five workers in a meeting. Four workers agree with everything and the 5th has a differing opinion. What is the result. Don't invite the 5th worker to the next meeting.

Instead of responding to the other thread, Yoop, thanks, this AAT is great. I almost feel like it is going to fast. The comments and pictures after the selections are great. 35 picks then me.

To the selector of Brandon Douglas. Good pick, quality player but better yet a quality person. I hope you get the chance to meet him someday.

Larry

Wow it sounds like you've had to live with a lot of trials and tribulation from Tiger fans. And wait...are you...no...aw, i'll just ask...are you suggesting you KNOW Brandon Douglas????

Wow it sounds like you've had to live with a lot of trials and tribulation from Tiger fans. And wait...are you...no...aw, i'll just ask...are you suggesting you KNOW Brandon Douglas????

nope, never met him. Wait maybe I did. Maybe I even met his wife. Maybe he gave me a Bryce Harper home run ball from instructs, but then, maybe not. I guess me and the Lakeland fans know for sure.

Larry

Uh oh, afraid you inserted foot a bit. Larry lives in Lakeland area and knows a lot of people, actually. We don't always agree, but I always enjoy his insights and opinions.

Oh no, anything but WEATHER.
Oh well we know most White Sox fans are wooses anyway (when not trying to destroy the field, beat up first base coaches ........)

From what I have read Larry has had many encounters with Brandon Douglas. And I am sure he wouldn't suggest he knows his character attributes, when he doesn't. A lot of posters here know Tiger Minor Leaguers personally.

Might want to do a little research/critical thinking before accusing.

At what temperature do you suggest I defrost my children???

Well, if they intend to survive the impending zombie wars they had better figure out how to live in a Michigan winter.

I'd go with 350 degrees, but after reading Lee's book, I'd go with 400. They defrost quicker and have better chance to increase their OPS.

I would just leave them frozen for about 10-12 years. The global economy should be reset by that point and should be a prosperous and fun decade.

Uh oh, afraid you inserted foot a bit. Larry lives in Lakeland area and knows a lot of people, actually. We don't always agree, but I always enjoy his insights and opinions.

I stand by my comment.

nope, never met him. Wait maybe I did. Maybe I even met his wife. Maybe he gave me a Bryce Harper home run ball from instructs, but then, maybe not. I guess me and the Lakeland fans know for sure.

Larry

Just to be clear...

I wasn't suggesting you've never actually met the guy. I'm suggesting you're bragging.

They traded Dusty Ryan ??? What were they THINKING? Judas Freaking Priest, how in Hell do I get his autograph now ?????

Edited by DaYooperASBDT

OK, now that was your first decent one all this thread. Ballmich is right though, keep them on ice for about 10 years,

but then I would keep them in school until at least age 57.