TigerFan2490

LOVE the team, HATE the organization!!!

Congratulations to the Minnesota Twins, 2011 American League Central Division champs...

who from what I can see have no events like Fan Fest at all if their's and other websites are to be believed.

Edit: I found it. I guess they do. A caravan that goes to 60 places.

http://mlb.mlb.com/min/community/winter_caravan.jsp

And a fan fest.

http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/min/fan_forum/twinsfest.jsp

We suck.

I'm deleting the 197 game threads I finished last week.

I'm amazed that they are able to do something like this every year and that most of the players show up. In Boston, the biggest thing that happens is people pay $100 to watch Peter Gammons and Theo Epstein sing and play the guitar.

I'm amazed that they are able to do something like this every year and that most of the players show up. In Boston, the biggest thing that happens is people pay $100 to watch Peter Gammons and Theo Epstein sing and play the guitar.
$100? No way. Unless a couple of their ball girls show, then maybe we'll talk!

So you throw the "kool-aid" tag at people for not criticizing the organization for something this trivial, yet you're the one whining about the team not caring for its fans and not knowing which of your favorite players will be at a fan-fest.

For the love of hypocrisy...

Yeah, I've seen those two "perform". Not even good garage band material. Now Bernie Williams, he can actually play: YouTube - Bernie Williams - La Salsa En MI (HQ Audio)

I have decided the reason for this thread is because no one has bought a hat in the last couple weeks.. or those who have are not willing to put the said hat on their bed and take a picture of it

I have decided the reason for this thread is because no one has bought a hat in the last couple weeks.. or those who have are not willing to put the said hat on their bed and take a picture of it

Winner!!

I like this statement. I am a lifetime Indians fan and 90% of their fans don't realize that Cleveland had a team prior to 1995. The do have a winter caravan or media tour each year but only once have held a Tribe Fest (1997?). I have always enjoyed attending Tiger games just to marvel at the fan base. Oh, a few years back all the Tribe "fans" forgot that there was a team in Cleveland. I call Indian fans Biffy and Buffy "The Poupon Fans!"

"Forget them,come to us,come to the dark side.Poupon the Indians,You know we care about you more.Hahahahaha"

I will admit,I love your discription of them.That`s one reason why I`m proud to be a Detroit sports fan!

Sorry Larry, but I can't disagree more. People at MTS have never seen shy about criticizing the Tigers when they make a bad decision.

Appreciate your kind comments though.

This board may be many things, but it is not shy about critizing the Tigers. I agree with the Yoop on this one.