TigerFan2490

LOVE the team, HATE the organization!!!

Why can't the organization publish the names of the players attending Tigerfest later this week??? When I first attended the event--held in the warmth of the JLA--I was able to pick up a brochure days (if not weeks) before the fest. I know many of you will disagree, but this organization does not care about its fans like other teams do--especially when it comes to these types of events (incl. the Caravan, Gloves for Kids). The Tigers have done much to alienate and irritate their fans--even in events intended to do just the opposite!!! They have become "The Organization of NO!!!" :cry:

huh....?

Most years nearly every player is there, other than ones recovering from injury that requires rehab or a case like Inge in 2008 where it would be a huge distraction.

Relax.... everybody will be there except perhaps Zumaya or Guillen. Depends on travel restrictions and stuff like that. Zumaya may have to follow a proper routine that can be broken up and Guillen may fall down in the airport terminal.

Oh man. I can remember starting threads like this before I had the ability to delete them, lol.

XJSkrF8nhxg

Edited by DaYooperASBDT

I learned my lesson. Tigers fans are fiercely, loyal, no matter what the subject matter. I have learned not to say anything bad against the organization, (especially, player development) or tools of a player (I have never knocked a player). Whats unfortunate is that many fans will never get a different opinion on matters. Its almost like work. Management has five workers in a meeting. Four workers agree with everything and the 5th has a differing opinion. What is the result. Don't invite the 5th worker to the next meeting.

Instead of responding to the other thread, Yoop, thanks, this AAT is great. I almost feel like it is going to fast. The comments and pictures after the selections are great. 35 picks then me.

To the selector of Brandon Douglas. Good pick, quality player but better yet a quality person. I hope you get the chance to meet him someday.

Larry

I learned my lesson. Tigers fans are fiercely, loyal, no matter what the subject matter. I have learned not to say anything bad against the organization, (especially, player development) or tools of a player (I have never knocked a player). Whats unfortunate is that many fans will never get a different opinion on matters. Its almost like work. Management has five workers in a meeting. Four workers agree with everything and the 5th has a differing opinion. What is the result. Don't invite the 5th worker to the next meeting.

Instead of responding to the other thread, Yoop, thanks, this AAT is great. I almost feel like it is going to fast. The comments and pictures after the selections are great. 35 picks then me.

To the selector of Brandon Douglas. Good pick, quality player but better yet a quality person. I hope you get the chance to meet him someday.

Larry

Yep, we're a bunch of robots over here at Motownsports....

If the Tigers, however imperfectly, are working to win championships, I'm being treated well as a fan.

Management has five workers in a meeting. Four workers agree with everything and the 5th has a differing opinion. What is the result. Don't invite the 5th worker to the meeting

This analogy confuses me. Wouldn't it be more like 'five workers agree on everything, the fouth disagrees and then a sixth comes in and shows pctures of cats'?

If the Tigers, however imperfectly, are working to win championships, I'm being treated well as a fan.

Agreed. Thats all I really want as a fan.

Larry

Still crickets in the Sickels thread, btw...

Sorry Larry, but I can't disagree more. People at MTS have never seen shy about criticizing the Tigers when they make a bad decision.

Appreciate your kind comments though.

I hear posting on motownsports is like arguing with your wife.

sometimes, but the makeup sex isn't as fun unless Shabba gets involved.

sometimes, but the makeup sex isn't as fun unless Shabba gets involved.
Let's get one thing straight around here. Nobody puts out as well as Biff Mayhem.

I learned my lesson. Tigers fans are fiercely, loyal, no matter what the subject matter. Larry

I like this statement. I am a lifetime Indians fan and 90% of their fans don't realize that Cleveland had a team prior to 1995. The do have a winter caravan or media tour each year but only once have held a Tribe Fest (1997?). I have always enjoyed attending Tiger games just to marvel at the fan base. Oh, a few years back all the Tribe "fans" forgot that there was a team in Cleveland. I call Indian fans Biffy and Buffy "The Poupon Fans!"