Deleterious

Hoke Named Michigan Football Coach

"It's about these guys becoming Husbands, Fathers, and (something else, i forgot) when they graduate...and winning Big Ten Championships."

@chengelis

That is your headline tomorrow morning.

Didnt Rich Rod make reference to Ohio State as "just another game?" Or am I remembering that wrong?

Hoke sure knows how to win people over. He is off to a good start.

"It's about these guys becoming Husbands, Fathers, and (something else, i forgot) when they graduate...and winning Big Ten Championships."

great community leaders :)

and yeah del, I hopped on that one. thanks.

Knows Denard is talented, wants to keep him, duh. Said he's talked with him for 15 minutes, and will have chance to continue conversations later.

Wants what's best for the team. Give or take some words.

Hoke will win people over pretty quickly I think.

As far as all the Denard talk, it's one thing to call him overrated as a 1st team AA and big ten OPOY, but it's another to act like he's garbage and not good at all.

Im guessing I will be able to watch this video once I get home from work? They will probably keep it on the website?

that was a quick, solid yes with regards to if he wants to be here forever. barely finished the question.

apparently the room is filled with former players and distinguished alumni. not surprised he choked up.

They keep mentioning former players at the press conference. Sounds like a lot of former players showed up to offer support.

not an elite job..

"Who says that?" (espn) "They got a job to do....This is an elite job....This is Michigan, for God's sake..."