JonBenke

2010 Gator Bowl: #21 Mississippi State @ Michigan

I was joking. Kid has no reason playing, I agree. This defense is bad? I didn't know that.

I'm just frustrated at how bad special teams and defense have gotten under Rodriguez. Offense has improved, but these other two areas are an embarrassment.

Jim Harbaugh -- drool over the idea of taking over this offense, bring some defense with you -- PLEASE!!!

EDIT: I am so happy for Martavious!

I'm trying to think in my lifetime what team has been this good on offense, and this bad on defense. I can't think of a college team, but maybe the Chargers teams of the late 70's early 80's is the only one that comes to mind. Some of the Marino Dolphins teams had this problem also.

Ugh ... cause they're slow and white -- duh!

Don't forget small!

Look at Vinopal. He looks like a gnat compared to everyone else on the field. The kid is just not a Big Ten calibar player. Hell, if I were Emilien and this clown started Vinopal over me, I'd leave too.

Nice work by ESPN there....:confused:

EDIT: Hmm - I guess it was Charter - they came back during the extra point.....

Edited by Gehringer_2

Hell, if I were Emilien and this clown started Vinopal over me, I'd leave too.

Quit with the Emilien and Turner ****, please. They weren't that good.

What does it say about them, that lil Ray Vinopal was playing over them. It tells me they were ****.

Seriously, Turner already left West Virginia .. they sucked, and they were hardcore busts!

They weren't better than what we have now, depth withstanding. They sucked and they left.

Don't worry, I've been told that everything will be fine next year because all these guys who are no good now will all become awesome as they become sophomores and juniors.

Quit with the Emilien and Turner ****, please. They weren't that good.

What does it say about them, that lil Ray Vinopal was playing over them. It tells me they were ****.

Seriously, Turner already left West Virginia .. they sucked, and they were hardcore busts!

They weren't better than what we have now, depth withstanding. They sucked and they left.

Settle down.

It tells me he started guys who played hard in practice rather than guys who were actually good.

Vinnie Smith just doesn't have the speed to make up for the lack of size ... we can't keep runnin' him out there.

Settle down.

It tells me he started guys who played hard in practice rather than guys who were actually good.

That's ********! He played the better players, and that tells me they were huge busts.

They busted out, and where are they now ... where are they?

If Turner went to West Virginia and found success, that would tell me that you're right .. but he didn't, which tells me I'm more likely to be right on this than you. We had a bunch of defensive players bust, which sucks!

But that's what happened.

**** -- Denard INT ... that hurts.

Vinopal is better than no one.

He's better than a five star bust ... named ... Justin Turner.

Edited by JonBenke