JonBenke

2010 Gator Bowl: #21 Mississippi State @ Michigan

Unless he's holding a sign that says "I'm willing to stay on as offensive coordinator for Jim Harbaugh," then no.

+1

Dorsey wasn't a transfer, why are you bringing him up?

Because he was a part of last year's recruiting class, and RR was planning on him being at UM this year.

Ryan Mallet? Justin Boren? Anthony LaLota? Quentin Patilla (playing where Ray Ray should be playing)? Taylor Hill? Toney Clemons?

Because all of those guys play different positions than Kovacs and Vinopal, and not really relevant to the storyline you were trying to spin. I guess in that respect neither is Dorsey since he never made it to school. Obviously Mallet and Boren are doing well, not sure about the other guys.

If this defense can make two stops in this half, Michigan can catch up. Since they haven't stopped them yet, this is a tall order.

Because he was a part of last year's recruiting class, and RR was planning on him being at UM this year.

But he wasn't a transfer. Where the hell is Marvin Robinson?

And if those guys legitimately couldn't beat out Ray Ray, then there's a problem with identifying/developing talent.

Whatever the case may be, it's a problem. even SP might agree there's a problem with the defense...:cheeky:

Alright Denard, if you have any hope of saving your coach's job, it's time to start right now.

BIG COMEBACK TIME!

But he wasn't a transfer. Where the hell is Marvin Robinson?

And if those guys legitimately couldn't beat out Ray Ray, then there's a problem with identifying/developing talent.

Whatever the case may be, it's a problem. even SP might agree there's a problem with the defense...:cheeky:

Yeah, whatever. The bottom line is that they suck.

I think Rich Rod just wants to get fired. Why would you ever kick the ball with the terrible kickers we have.

You've had three years to get a ****ing kicker, Richrod. It's not that hard.

Every other program in the NCAA has a kicker that can make a 30 yard field goal.

Yeah, like Boise St. and Oklahoma!

Now you're comparing Michigan to Boise state and Oklahoma. You really have lost it.

Boise State: 16-23 on field goals

Oklahoma: 21-28 on field goals

Michigan: 4-14 on field goals

the ESPN announcers arent helping RR atleast Mike Patrick isnt

As bad as they are looking today, there will be a lot of pressure on Brandon to say something immediately - bet he'd rather wait till after the 4th.

Hey, when does women's softball season start?

i am just upset i missed Mens Soccer