SpartanValor

#15 Alabama @ #7 Michigan State

Who did that? Whomever said that, make it about that ******* .. not the fanbase SV, please.

I hate when one person says something, then you all of sudden group us all together.

I was routing hard for MSU yesterday, and wasn't happy with the outcome at all.

Yeah, lets make this game about Michigan, their fans, and their coaching situation.
Typical Sparty. Couldn't care less about their own team as long as UM loses.

Are you two completely daft??? How many Michigan fans get to post something asinine (and often irrelevant - I'm sure you love that one Benke) about MSU with complete immunity and no expectation of response??? You guys have done it here, you did it in your thread...

Hongbit's a prophet...

Who did that? Whomever said that, make it about that ******* .. not the fanbase SV, please.

I hate when one person says something, then you all of sudden group us all together.

I was routing hard for MSU yesterday, and wasn't happy with the outcome at all.

Great point JB...Lord knows it would probably take me all of two minutes to find you doing THE EXACT SAME THING! If it helps we'll all attach non-benke disclaimers in our sig lines...

Edited by lionstigersand...

Anyone catch this guy on special teams yesterday? I think he answers one of the questions at LB

39088.png

if the question is "who is the shortest LB on the team"...